Author Topic: GTKStores in Kota Kinabalu  (Read 5344 times)

Offline spailen

GTKStores in Kota Kinabalu
« on: June 06, 2018, 03:41:58 PM »
I am interested in an Omega watch listed under GTKStores in Mudah. Just wonder if anyone have any experience dealing with this seller before. Any feedback is highly appreciated before I continue with my persue on this watch

Offline koryong

Re: GTKStores in Kota Kinabalu
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:28:11 PM »
If that's the one which doesn't list the phone number (email only), I've contacted them before for a vintage Turn-O-Graph. Someone eventually whatsapp me with photos & insisted bank transfer payment before sending the watch. No COD, no proper shop .... frankly sounds dubious to me ...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 07:33:54 PM by KYtime »

Offline spailen

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 06:57:47 AM »
Noticed that this seller has been in Mudah for quite some time. However always suspicious with seller that does not provide name and contact no.
Seller has indicated that they operate physical store from the last e-mail correspondence. Will only be able to comment further after seller reply to my request for store address as well as photos of the watch & warranty card

Offline koryong

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 08:16:29 AM »
I've asked for the shop location before too, but they never replied.   :Blue:

Offline ebertho

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 08:33:36 PM »
Scam, do an image search on the their proniaga img (image of watch display case) and you will see its recycled from somewhere.

Offline kinz

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2018, 10:46:30 PM »
Be careful of scams on Mudah. You can actually trace a pattern. They usually would be located far from central. I once enquired and told the guy to send me more detailed photos. I would buy a flight to Sarawak, meet at the airport or anywhere and COD. Then he told me off saying I'm not serious. Oh well. Looks like he's not a very serious seller after all. Be extremely careful!

Offline spailen

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 09:02:07 AM »
Thank you fellow members for your response. I was just back from overseas which explains my delay in reply. As highlighted by downsouth under the pinned 'Scammer Alerted', I was also given the address of a hypermarket in Lahat Datu (non existence of said shop as advised by downsouth) when I insisted on COD deal. This seller is very likely a scam seller based on the followings
1) The seller is unable to provide photo of the watch set to requested time
2) All the photos of the watch provided by the seller is from another Australia website in which the watch has been sold

All members interested to purchase watch from this seller in Mudah is warned to be extremely careful