Author Topic: searching for new tyre  (Read 6471 times)

Offline arion

searching for new tyre
« on: August 11, 2014, 12:16:33 PM »
I'm frustrated with my current tyre,its grip unstable and easy wear out. I want to change it, I think it is cool to own a whole set of fast and good in grip tyre so that I can drift..haha

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
Re: searching for new tyre
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:40:03 PM »
i heard bout PSC2 this new tyre from my friend last week. and i had check it online, like the design and it seems like good!
anyone tried this tyre d? how is it? pls share ya

Offline bakchang

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 01:37:54 PM »
Actually, I dun think I need this type of high end performance tyre, I js drive short distance only. As long as my tyre is in good condition, I dun think I need to change it.

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 01:02:08 PM »
i heard bout PSC2 this new tyre from my friend last week. and i had check it online, like the design and it seems like good!
anyone tried this tyre d? how is it? pls share ya

of coz gud la even is the faster tyre weiiii bt nt suit my car only  :'(

Offline raychan

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 03:10:45 PM »
PSC2  new product right..it is very cool ,good grip when cornering especially in curves and aster than PSC Plus      
check this out http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-Services/Car-SUV-LT/passenger_car/Pilot_Sport_PS2.html      

Offline nurulazzin

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 03:05:23 PM »
since this is a new product, hope to hear more review from the user! cause if good i wanna change to this one next time! hopefully it can last for very long and very stable!

Offline Omnipotent

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 09:03:15 AM »
I'm frustrated with my current tyre,its grip unstable and easy wear out. I want to change it, I think it is cool to own a whole set of fast and good in grip tyre so that I can drift..haha

grippy tires don't drift very well, and for drifting you shouldn't use very grippy tires...

:Confused:

Offline yeoh1984

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 11:37:17 PM »
may be u should try nexen...korean tyre cheap amd mice...

Offline RomieTan007

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 02:37:09 PM »
Is the review on Michelin PSC2 good ? I heard this tires model has excellent review.. not sure how true is it.. or have u guys actually used this tires before ?

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 07:09:12 AM »
Michelin PSC2 ar... . :Mad: :Mad:
in KL road who do you think will drive use PSC2... it is better to use PS3 la

Offline chickypoke

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 07:35:41 AM »
Hey it is too high end lah! This tyre only use for advertising or in racing track. I don't think Michelin PSC2 will suitable to use for normal road in Malaysia. Plus don't you think Michelin Tyre is too expensive??

Offline ainamafan

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2014, 04:35:23 PM »
watch this clips, it's a movie is about  25 ordinary guys beat thousands of opponents from 6 countries (Thailand, Australia, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia) at MICHELIN's the right 2 race online challenge.
25 of them won and got chance to be racing for a day at Sepang, and they get to experience Michelin PSC2 on the spot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFcxptNysDw

Offline RomieTan007

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 03:37:13 PM »
Hey it is too high end lah! This tyre only use for advertising or in racing track. I don't think Michelin PSC2 will suitable to use for normal road in Malaysia. Plus don't you think Michelin Tyre is too expensive??
Since Prosche is also expensive, why are people still willing to pay extra more to buy a Porsche? We all know the answer right? Same goes to Michelin Tyre. As we know tyres are composite of 200 different materials. The challenge is to blend the various materials together to ensure that the tyre delivers all of its safety, grip, durability and mileage performance. Therefore a lot of research need to be done. Which is why Michelin Tyre are not cheap. I read some review and they say Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 are good in providing both outstanding grip and control.

Offline thomasim87

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 02:41:24 PM »
Is the review on Michelin PSC2 good ? I heard this tires model has excellent review.. not sure how true is it.. or have u guys actually used this tires before ?

Yes it does has good review. I'm using Michelin PS3 now.. previously tried XM2, P3ST. Satisfied with this brand la. My friend went racing in Sepang also used Michelin PSC2, surprised that it performed well on wet and dry racing track.