Author Topic: US-China Trade War Impact to Rolex Sport Model  (Read 7237 times)

Offline Cocas

US-China Trade War Impact to Rolex Sport Model
« on: October 26, 2018, 01:48:38 PM »
Understand that more and more Asian multi-millionaires and billionaires wealth are shrinking significantly during this US-China Trade War time.

What is your views about its impact to Rolex sales, especially those sports model?

Going to be "Oversupply"?!?

Offline yfour_0921

Re: US-China Trade War Impact to Rolex Sport Model
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 08:48:55 AM »
Understand that more and more Asian multi-millionaires and billionaires wealth are shrinking significantly during this US-China Trade War time.

What is your views about its impact to Rolex sales, especially those sports model?

Going to be "Oversupply"?!?
Rich will stay rich, poor will stay poor. Probably a little wealth transfer from one to another, but i think as long as rolex (and other luxury watch brand) remains a symbol of social status the sales will remain good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Offline ThugSin2

• Online football betting
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 02:40:02 PM »
I want to know if there are people still playing the forums again.

Offline wwf

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2019, 09:51:16 PM »
i am dealling alot wih china ppl, for the rich ppl, they used to travel, their friend used to travel, they bought the luxury item all around the world when tehy are travelling, they are not wating in their country, wait for the watch seller come to their bed. they went to Japan, EUROPE, Middle east to buy the watches

Offline watchpassion

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 04:26:18 PM »
is the best time for top luxury brands. real luxury valuables that have precise brand positioning connect closely with digital and millennial target groups and rigorously feed their communities with relevant content won’t see a significant or negative impact.

Offline khlau113

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 08:55:12 AM »
I don’t see any bad impact on the sales of top brand like rolex, especially the sport models because the demands are still there, and the prices are still going up like nobody’s business.