Author Topic: Press Release - Carl F. Bucherer Manero Power Reserve  (Read 9865 times)

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
Press Release - Carl F. Bucherer Manero Power Reserve
« on: July 11, 2014, 09:34:47 AM »

Classic Design Meets Technical Know-how

Combining the best of high functionality and sophisticated technology, the classically elegant Manero PowerReserve from Carl F. Bucherer epitomizes the best of menswear accessory style for fall 2014.

The power reserve indication is a classic design element with a tradition of its own.  Originally used in marine chronometers, it soon became an established feature of wristwatches as well. In the Manero PowerReserve, the functionality and design of the power reserve indication are perfectly combined, creating a striking and unique watch face.

Functionality at a Glance

On a semicircular indication at 3 o’clock, a hand shows the power remaining. As the power is used up, the hand slips into a red shaded area. The day of the week (at 9 o’clock) and the special big date (at 11 o’clock) can also be read at a glance, as can the integrated small seconds at 6 o’clock. The optical variation between the inner and outer rings of the dial provides a pleasing transition to the 18 Kt rose gold case, which is 42.5 mm in diameter and 12.54 mm in depth. The timepiece is beautifully complemented by the black alligator-skin strap.

Classically Inspired Movement

At the center of the Manero PowerReserve is the Manufacturer’s own CFB A1011 automatic caliber, which in this model is integrated in a Manero for the first time.

As a further development of the CFB A1002 Manufacture caliber, the CFB A1011 shows the power reserve by means of a hand, recalling classic elements of watch design.  A particular feature of the movement is the peripherally mounted and bidirectional oscillating weight, which supplies power to the automatic gear train. The patented dynamic shock absorptionsystem known as “Dynamic  Shock Absorption” (DSA) offers the ultimate in efficiency and reliability.

In its design and its technology, the Manero PowerReserve skillfully combines classical and modern components – making it always up to the minute.

Facts & Figures: Manero Power Reserve

Reference number: 00.10912.03.33.01
Movement: Automatic, Manufacture caliber CFB A1011, diameter 32 mm, depth 6.3 mm, 33 jewels, power reserve indication 55 hours
Functions:   Power reserve indication, big date, day of the week, hours, minutes, small seconds
Case: 18 K rose gold, domed sapphire crystal with anti- reflective coating on both sides, case back with sapphire crystal, water-resistant to 30 m (3 atm), diameter 42.5 mm, height 12.54 mm
Dial: black
Strap: Louisiana alligator skin, 18 K rose gold folding clasp
Variant: 00.10912.03.13.01: dial silver-colorer, 00.10912.08.13.01: dial silver-colored, case and folding clasp stainless steel, 00.10912.08.13.21: dial silver-colored, case and bracelet stainless steel

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection
Re: Press Release - Carl F. Bucherer Manero Power Reserve
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 03:11:36 PM »
Carl F. Bucherer is a Swiss brand that should be given more light of day in this part of the world. My first mechnical watch was a Carl Carl F. Bucherer that I got in Switzerland back in 1979 (I misplaced the watch - a pity). Their current collection is very lively. I actually quite like the Patravi TravelTec FourX

Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline Peixian

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 11:28:00 AM »

the watch merge with Classic Design that is very popular nowadays. :thumbsup:

Offline Garocai

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 02:23:50 PM »
I think what you are talking about is the information I want, which I want to be involved with.

Offline Yayoumee

• http://www.ushli.com
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 10:05:09 AM »
Carl F. Bucherer is a Swiss brand that should be given more light of day in this part of the world. My first mechnical watch was a Carl Carl F. Bucherer that I got in Switzerland back in 1979 (I misplaced the watch - a pity). Their current collection is very lively. I actually quite like the Patravi TravelTec FourX