Author Topic: Tudor Black bay  (Read 8526 times)

Offline Nightevo

Tudor Black bay
« on: September 09, 2018, 07:38:42 AM »
Hi guys,

As Tudor has introduced their own in-house movement on the latest B.B.

I like to find out if anyone had any idea if there is still any Tudor B.B ETA ref to be exact 79220R are available on local AD outlet?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:53:46 AM by Nightevo »

Offline psychokandy

Re: Tudor Black bay
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 08:29:28 AM »
I think I have seen some ADs still having the Red / Blue colour ones in ETA leather straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~Crown, Rose & Shield~

Offline Nightevo

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 09:45:42 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, how much are they retailing those at? Do they provide discounts?

Interested in steel bracelet ones .. how much do you recon if it’s pre-owned? 10k-11k fair price for it?

Offline psychokandy

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 08:44:06 AM »
I did not asked for the price and none of the ETA were in steel bracelets.

If you want a steel bracelet you could get the new in-house movement or get the ETA pre-owned.

You can check around online or from the forum member here for the sale.
~Crown, Rose & Shield~

Offline dommie85

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 03:38:25 PM »

If you want a steel bracelet you could get the new in-house movement or get the ETA pre-owned.

I may have one for you, exactly what you're looking for. PM me, thanks

Offline psychokandy

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 04:53:03 PM »

I may have one for you, exactly what you're looking for. PM me, thanks
It is not me who wanted. I already have one. OP wanted. You may asked him to PM you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~Crown, Rose & Shield~

Offline dommie85

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 05:43:49 PM »
Aahhh sorry pressed on the wrong quote

Offline jesiccaplp

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 04:51:35 PM »
i prefer the gmt...blue and red

Offline pugs16

• Freshie
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 09:42:56 AM »
Hi all, may I know the retail for the Black Bay GMT and the waiting time from local AD?

Always wanted a GMT ... been eyeing the explorer II since forever but never had the heart to part with that much of money  :Blue:

Offline dommie85

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 02:56:35 PM »
Hi all, may I know the retail for the Black Bay GMT and the waiting time from local AD?

Always wanted a GMT ... been eyeing the explorer II since forever but never had the heart to part with that much of money  :Blue:

I know that retail price was RM14,900.00 before SST (for stainless steel bracelet). Not sure on the price after SST. The waiting time will very much depend on the queue list...

If you wish to get a new piece, just PM me on the side (as this thread is not for trading), I may be able to help you on it...

Offline pugs16

• Freshie
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 02:42:30 PM »

I know that retail price was RM14,900.00 before SST (for stainless steel bracelet). Not sure on the price after SST. The waiting time will very much depend on the queue list...

If you wish to get a new piece, just PM me on the side (as this thread is not for trading), I may be able to help you on it...

Thanks for the offer. I called up watatime...RM14920 nett. Waiting time about 5 months. Still undecided to go for this or maybe go for the Explorer 1. Friend just poisoned me with that. Will PM you if I decide to go for the BB.

Offline Dantbk

• Freshie
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 11:57:23 AM »
special piece, at this price simply a no brainer

Offline max1984

• Freshie
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 04:08:05 PM »
Anyone likes Tudor black bay dark pvd?

Offline Henry T

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 01:17:20 PM »
The MT 5402 in-house movement has a longer power reserve like three days compared to the ETA's which is about two days. This is a technically more advance movement and chronometer grade.

The ETA version is a more nostalgic design due to the rose logo and the  smiley script.

I have a BB (burgundy bezel) and a BB58, both with Tudor's in-house movement. It is MT 5602 in the case of the BB.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Offline Henry T

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 01:20:24 PM »
Anyone likes Tudor black bay dark pvd?
If you wear a PVD coated watch rough and long enough some parts will rub off. You wouldn't like the look. Stainless steel is a better bet.

Offline lolzxx

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 09:39:30 PM »
The MT 5402 in-house movement has a longer power reserve like three days compared to the ETA's which is about two days. This is a technically more advance movement and chronometer grade.

The ETA version is a more nostalgic design due to the rose logo and the  smiley script.

I have a BB (burgundy bezel) and a BB58, both with Tudor's in-house movement. It is MT 5602 in the case of the BB.

is the BB58 and BB accuracy ok?

Offline Henry T

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 09:42:38 PM »

is the BB58 and BB accuracy ok?
Should be. The new in-house movements are chronometer grade.

Offline nelson_ling

• Freshie
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 08:39:47 AM »

Thanks for the offer. I called up watatime...RM14920 nett. Waiting time about 5 months. Still undecided to go for this or maybe go for the Explorer 1. Friend just poisoned me with that. Will PM you if I decide to go for the BB.

Right now, the waiting time is about 1 year, for bracelet model, an price increased to RM 15 xxx

Offline W3ll

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 07:37:25 PM »
wow 1 year waiting list for the GMT, when it was release not long the wait list was just 1 month or so .. probably the effect of the rolex watches getting more and more hard to attain.