Author Topic: HIKING , anyone??  (Read 4624 times)

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
HIKING , anyone??
« on: September 08, 2016, 06:05:02 AM »
I am occasional hikers.... , Tried Broga, Nuang and Angsi (this is long ago) .Have not been doing it for ages until recently i went to Broga alone....It was fun and ignite the fire, but that is the problem I am facing now. Wanted to climb but I got no one to join me. Its ok to do Broga on solo trip, but other places...i would rather have some companion. So im looking for someone to join me or if you could allow me to join your trip. I dont have any skills and my pace is rather slow. (Brogra up and down in 1 hr 30 min inclusive rest and enjoying the view).... I am thinking , to organize a series of (Step up )climb as such (incremental of difficulties)..No fee, pay your own cost.

End Sept - Bukit Putih
October - BUkit Tabur
November - Bukit Kutu
December - Gunung Nuang
So if anyone interested please PM me or email me at [email protected] (can pm me via tappa also)

p/s especially those with ABC watches... it is time to make use your precious tool :)

Offline 7thfort

• Yeehah
Re: HIKING , anyone??
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 09:51:54 AM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline strike961

• Freshie
Re: HIKING , anyone??
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 09:40:04 PM »
went to tanjung Tuan port Dickson lately. short hike approx 1km+ from ilham resort. not much challenge but it's a nice place to burn some calories after all the makan2

and u get nice tanjung sea view too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk