Poll

hey everyone, how many fuji X mirrorless owners here ? and which model?

black
0 (0%)
silver
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 11, 2020, 11:05:59 AM

Author Topic: fujifilm mirrorless  (Read 10280 times)

Offline Chuan

• Freshie
fujifilm mirrorless
« on: July 04, 2020, 11:05:59 AM »
hello watch kakis,

I just want to check how many owners of the fujifilm X series are here. Maybe share some tips as I am a new owner of the X100V, the latest version.

have a great weekend!

Lim

Offline Chuan

• Freshie
Re: fujifilm mirrorless
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 09:05:03 PM »

Hmm. I guess not many Fuji owners here LOL.

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 10:03:52 AM »
Best fixed lens mirrorless out there. While I don’t have it as I am using the Ricoh GRII, I find that out of camera JPEG from the Fuji is more vibrant and has better user interface. I only chose the Ricoh due to the fact that its a large sensor compact that can give me RAW photos as an option if I needed it. And it pairs really well with my Nikon D810 DSLR. It’s a great camera and I am sure that you will be able to take many many beautiful photos...have loads of fun with it and please share the photos that you took with it with us soon...

Offline Chuan

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 02:32:07 PM »
I hv the GR digital :) Fantastic street camera! What drew me to the fuji x100v was its fantastic form factor (RF) and great optics. Also, I really like the fuji film simulations built into the camera. I had a Sony A7 III after my first A7R. Though technically brilliant, still bulky. and their top end glass really blew a big hole in my pockets! Anyways, I will post some photos once I've got the hang of using this new toy of mine. Happy shooting!

Best fixed lens mirrorless out there. While I don’t have it as I am using the Ricoh GRII, I find that out of camera JPEG from the Fuji is more vibrant and has better user interface. I only chose the Ricoh due to the fact that its a large sensor compact that can give me RAW photos as an option if I needed it. And it pairs really well with my Nikon D810 DSLR. It’s a great camera and I am sure that you will be able to take many many beautiful photos...have loads of fun with it and please share the photos that you took with it with us soon...

Offline dexson

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 07:11:09 AM »
Great camera there !

I was comparing it and went with the Panasonic Lumix LX 100 mark 2 for its versatility and direct manual controls. Also the lx is having a very good offer.

Enjoy your camera !

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 07:07:59 AM »
X-T2 user here. Very happy with the X system. Goldilocks balance of image quality, system size, ergonomics, price range. Enjoy your new camera!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 07:09:52 AM »
Great camera there !

I was comparing it and went with the Panasonic Lumix LX 100 mark 2 for its versatility and direct manual controls. Also the lx is having a very good offer.

Enjoy your camera !
I have the LX100 II as well... it’s another great one. I use it as my small cam backup for occasions when a larger cam is frowned upon/too conspicuous/too much work to lug around.

Offline Chuan

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 05:30:59 PM »
Great camera there !

Enjoy your camera !
I have the LX100 II as well... it’s another great one. I use it as my small cam backup for occasions when a larger cam is frowned upon/too conspicuous/too much work to lug around.

I am currently looking at getting either the XT2 or XT3 to compliment my X100v. How is the XT2 AF in low light?

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 05:35:47 PM »

I am currently looking at getting either the XT2 or XT3 to compliment my X100v. How is the XT2 AF in low light?

It’s fine for my needs la. But if your AF requirements are specific, maybe the X-T3 or 4 would be better.

Offline Chuan

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 06:14:48 PM »

It’s fine for my needs la. But if your AF requirements are specific, maybe the X-T3 or 4 would be better.

well, if the price diff isn't great btwn the 2, I'll go with XT3 :)

Offline kinteru

• Freshie
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2020, 11:26:29 AM »
XT20 user here. have been changing cameras before this. fuji beats all

Offline colnagolover

• Freshie
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2023, 05:18:50 PM »
as a mirrorless camera, i feel Fuji make the best in terms of hardware and lens plus the ease of use is high. Their sensor and image output it also well balanced and their algorithm for processing it has the Fuji look. The other thing is their lens adjustment for focus and especially their manual aperture works nicely in a digital manual way - it output in digital but operate like a manual - a nice mix. The others are just too cold and soul-less and it gets the job done or highly "technical" but lacks the feel a camera have.