Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Audemars Piguet 5402st A-series “Jumbo”  (Read 5727 times)

Offline bjorkqvist.h

• Freshie
Audemars Piguet 5402st A-series “Jumbo”
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:07:46 AM »
I am finally selling my crown jewel in the watch collection, AP RO A-series Jumbo due to upcoming house purchase.

This epic and game changing model for the modern luxury sports segment need no further introduction to the seriously interested buyer but let me give some history for this particular piece:

Being an A-series 5402st this piece is part of the first batch of Royal Oak being produced by Audemars Piguet in the early 1970’s.

I bought this watch roughly two years ago from a very serious dealer in Japan (actual add: http://yoshidaya-nagoya.com/?p=17739).

It was serviced by AP in 2009 at a cost of roughly RM 15k. During this total service AP also updated the dial and hands. However the newer dial is very classy with a grey/bluish hue that really stands out nicely.

In addition to the service in 2009 I also had it fully serviced by AP again earlier this year. Needless to say this watch is in as good of a condition as it gets.

Watch comes with 1 extra link, documentation of above service and an AP box (inner and outer).

Price at RM 125.000 is absolutely not negotiable as I have foreign buyer already but prefer to sell local.

First come first serve.

Available to send more info and pictures through PM.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Offline bjorkqvist.h

• Freshie
Re: Audemars Piguet 5402st A-series “Jumbo”
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 05:54:33 PM »
Sold to buyer in Singapore