Author Topic: The many city trails in Putrajaya - especially for migratory bird watchers  (Read 4347 times)

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection
In Putrajaya there are a number of city trails that have been created for public use. Over the weekend, I went on one of them. This particular trail snakes along the many lakes in Putrajaya and pass a number of islands teeming with migratory birds.

As you can see the trail is paved, wide and not congested at all. You can bring and use your non-motorised vehicle on it as well.

Along the trail, gazebos are provided to take shelter if it happens to rain.

At certain spots on the trail, information about the migratory birds typical to that area.

The small man-made islands full of birds.

So serene and beautiful.

Government offices.

Unique designed gazebo.

Beautiful sunset.

Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: The many city trails in Putrajaya - especially for migratory bird watchers
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 06:44:12 AM »
thanks for sharing. will bring my son one day for sure!

Offline Cocas

In Putrajaya there are a number of city trails that have been created for public use. Over the weekend, I went on one of them. This particular trail snakes along the many lakes in Putrajaya and pass a number of islands teeming with migratory birds.

As you can see the trail is paved, wide and not congested at all. You can bring and use your non-motorised vehicle on it as well.

Along the trail, gazebos are provided to take shelter if it happens to rain.

At certain spots on the trail, information about the migratory birds typical to that area.

The small man-made islands full of birds.

So serene and beautiful.

Government offices.

Unique designed gazebo.

Beautiful sunset.

Noting down all these useful info :thumbsup:

Offline afiq asyran

• Freshie
Good to see another birdwatcher in this forum, I have canon binocular. Every week I'll go to Putrajaya wetland just to walk and see birds flying using binocular.