Author Topic: INDUSTRY NEWS - Manchester United and Bulova Announce Global Partnership  (Read 2706 times)

Offline kwh74

Just read this at Timezone.com, that means Citizen is going big time with Bulova.

Bulova Becomes Club's Official Timekeeper

English Premier League football club Manchester United and Bulova, a unit of Citizen Watch Co., have announced a three-year sponsorship agreement to become the official timekeeper and a global partner. LVMH's Hublot previously served as the club's timekeeper.

As the club's Official Timekeeper, Bulova branding will be prominent on the scoreboards at Old Trafford football stadium, feature on the stadiums digital advertising boards during all Premier League home matches and seen daily on MUTV. Bulova will also produce co-branded timepieces utilising the legendary Manchester United crest. 

The global partnership will also see specially-crafted Bulova timepieces displayed around Manchester United's Old Trafford stadium including in the players' dressing room, at the club's Aon Training Complex and its offices in Manchester, London and Hong Kong. 

Offline 1to12

• Carpe Diem !!
Kong, thanks for sharing the news. Didnt know Bulova is under Citizen.

Looks like the Bulova brand is making a stronger comeback. I like their Accutron Spaceview.

:Cheers:
"...But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary." - John Keating, Dead Poets Society

Offline bezelnut

For me it is the Grand Complication.

Perhaps it is time to find & grab one before the company took off and price go sky rocket.

Offline STT1987

I think it's nice that MU is now sponsored by a watch brand that 99% of it's fans can realistically afford.
 :Cheers:  :thumbsup:  :Startled:  :Cheers:
“Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - Mark Twain
This video will prepare you for internet life.

Offline Everdying

as a LFC fan, i try as much as possible to boycott any products associated with MU  ;D

Offline nasa

as a LFC fan, i try as much as possible to boycott any products associated with MU  ;D

Same here bro...Well, on the bright side now I can consider the "Big Bang" model in the future!!   :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: