Author Topic: Laco Strap Buckle  (Read 4484 times)

Offline FauziZixxer6

Laco Strap Buckle
« on: October 18, 2014, 03:53:34 PM »
I have The Laco Flieger 42 Type A and I want to remove the original buckle and place it on my 20mm custom strap. Any one can confirm the Laco buckle attach to the strap using spring bar or direct stiching type or when can I buy the Laco buckle in Malaysia...thanks

Offline skybluefie

Re: Laco Strap Buckle
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 02:41:09 PM »

I know I'm feeling a lot of dress up here. It is good, very good about it. I'm reading a lot of knowledge.

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 03:55:25 AM »

I know I'm feeling a lot of dress up here. It is good, very good about it. I'm reading a lot of knowledge.

What do you mean by 'a lot of dress up here'?
Anyway, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline TJWN

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 12:30:36 AM »
I have The Laco Flieger 42 Type A and I want to remove the original buckle and place it on my 20mm custom strap. Any one can confirm the Laco buckle attach to the strap using spring bar or direct stiching type or when can I buy the Laco buckle in Malaysia...thanks

AFAIK there's no AD here in malaysia.