Author Topic: How is everyone Raya??  (Read 6509 times)

Offline G-OnlyU

How is everyone Raya??
« on: June 26, 2017, 11:02:44 PM »
This holiday been lots of raining had to visit friends and family house. Well got extra cash.. Plan to get somethings for my parents any suggestion?

Offline Darklord92

Re: How is everyone Raya??
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 11:12:09 PM »
True. But mainly towards the night here. So a really good night rest. Are you looking for a watch?? Any brand are you looking for? Or looking for gift?

Offline Atilia

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 07:36:48 AM »
True. But mainly towards the night here. So a really good night rest. Are you looking for a watch?? Any brand are you looking for? Or looking for gift?

you can do some survey for a stay at homestay or chalet bcoz when it comes to raya, there will be a problem to spend ur days there. All the relatives will going back and tends to got crowded. why not go for a holiday at nearest spot.

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 05:29:16 AM »
Should be interesting to see what product the TS would bring up in the subsequent threads. There has been quite a no. of salespersons coming to MWF and the first thread always start along the same breath. With a nick like that, possibly a subtle or not-so-subtle recommendation towards massage chairs would come next, specifically 2 brands that name their products as G-something and u-Something. Getting my popcorn ready to see what we should all buy with TS pointing us to the right direction.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline G-OnlyU

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 08:15:55 AM »
Should be interesting to see what product the TS would bring up in the subsequent threads. There has been quite a no. of salespersons coming to MWF and the first thread always start along the same breath. With a nick like that, possibly a subtle or not-so-subtle recommendation towards massage chairs would come next, specifically 2 brands that name their products as G-something and u-Something. Getting my popcorn ready to see what we should all buy with TS pointing us to the right direction.
At 1st i was looking for watches, for my parents but i wanted to open for more suggestions. Due to this i posted in a off topic discussion. Well I dont think im looking for a massage chair, just got one sometime ago. But now looking for something now.

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 03:36:57 PM »
This holiday been lots of raining had to visit friends and family house. Well got extra cash.. Plan to get somethings for my parents any suggestion?

Its seems that everything already can buy online... just google wat ever you want and u can buy it instance. I even change my sim card telco online.... easy... but it did took me a couple of days.