Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Tag Heuer Carerra Chrono 1960s Vintage Reissue CV2113 Calibre 17 Automatic with original steel brace  (Read 12218 times)

Offline Caseywai

Hi MWF

I have a Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic Chronograph Calibre 17 CV2113-0 with original steel bracelet (not pictured) for sale. This is a very sought after watch for collectors in the last few years as this watch is the last Carrera vintage inspired reissue from the 1960s when Heuer watches were all the rage. An original Heuer Carerra from 1960s are now selling for prices above USD10k+. What makes this watch so desirable is it’s a modern recreation of the classic Carrera styling, 39mm dial size, and the silver Daytona rings. It’s also an automatic movement, with a raised sapphire box crystal. It’s like wearing a heritage vintage watch but with the durability of a modern watch. HODINKEE sold this watch for USD5,400/RM22,000 (refer to pic). You can pair this with a leather strap or beads of rice style bracelet as in picture for the complete vintage inspired look. I will include the black leather strap as in the picture.

I acquired this watch from a private collector from Tokyo, Japan who rarely wore this watch and is in fantastic condition. I recall having to travel 1-2 hours via car to the outskirts of the city to meet the seller after communication via emails. It comes full set with original box, certificate, manual, steel bracelet with extra links and even the warranty card dated 2008. You can refer to the photos to the current condition, it’s lightly used but in excellent condition. All photos are of actual watch.

It was recently serviced by Tag Heuer in October 2018 and still under 1 year warranty. Receipt and proof of service will be provided with the sale.

So far I have not seen this model sold on this forum, so act quick before it’s sold.

Priced to go for the avid collector at RM15,800!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 05:32:51 AM by Caseywai »

Offline Caseywai

Bump! Pls feel free to inquire or nego (no lowball pls) for this watch.

Offline Caseywai

Bump. Get a piece of history now! Reasonable offers considered.

Offline Caseywai

Bump. Reasonable offers considered! Visit http://www.twosecondswatch.com for more info.

Offline Caseywai

Bump, all reasonable offers considered!

Offline Caseywai

Offline Caseywai

Up. Still available. Enquiries welcome!

Offline Caseywai

Bump up. Letting go at special price to make way for a new watch. RM11,000.

Offline Caseywai

Bump. Get an awesome under the radar watch that collectors will appreciate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Caseywai

Bump. Still for sale.

Offline Caseywai

Still available for sale!

Offline Caseywai

Bump up!

Offline Caseywai

BLACK FRIDAY SALE PRICE. RM 10,000. Free Shipping Malaysia and Singapore!

Contact us 019 211 1199

Offline Caseywai

Happy New Year! Bump up!

Offline Caseywai

SOLD to a collector!