Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Casio G-Shock GW-M5600-1ER (Multi-Band 5 version, purchased in UK)  (Read 4731 times)

Offline seale_navy

• Freshie
Hi guys,

For sale is a classic G-Shock for sale. It is in good condition (there are some scratches at the lugs due to me trying to change the strap cause Marco Corporation charged me for the installation which I didnt want to pay and tried to change the bezel and strap on my own and one 1mm extremely faint light scratch on the LCD display)

Eventually, I have changed the bezel and strap to a new one which I ordered through Marco Corporation in Segambut, KL.

The watch was purchased from Argos in London when I was studying there in 2011. It is a Multi-Band 5 watch. I cant test the radio band sync as there are no atomic radio towers within range here. You cant find this model in Malaysia as we do not carry the Multi band range and the red lining at the LCD (if im not mistaken).

Comes with everything, box, metal tin, Argos receipt, hang tag.

If you notice, this watch resembles the G-Shock from the 1980s due to the red lining on the LCD.

Looking to let it go for RM180. I am based in the Klang valley. Please contact me at 011-1438 zero zero three zero.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:08:32 PM by seale_navy »

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Re: Casio G-Shock GW-M5600-1ER (Multi-Band 5 version, purchased in UK)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 08:02:36 PM »
Pictures not showing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline seale_navy

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 08:09:39 PM »
Inserted the pics already. Sorry moderator was trying to figure out why the link was not working earlier.

Offline seale_navy

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 05:02:51 PM »
Moderator, please close thread.

Watch has been sold a very nice guy who came all the way in the morning to COD!!