Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS Omega Speedmaster ‘Speedy Tuesday'LE 2012 pcs Under warranty  (Read 4829 times)

Offline jetstrim

Rm30,500
My website https://jetstrim.wordpress.com

This manual wind Omega moonwatch anniversary series ‘Speedy Tuesday’ 311.32.42.30.01.001 which is limited to 2012 pieces needs no introduction and is up for grabs. Mint condition as shown in the pics which is not surprising as I only wore this a handful of times, and even so very carefully. The lume is pretty much out of this world as even the the concentric patterns within the sub dials light up in the darkness as seen in one of the pics.

I am an Accuracy freak and it pleases me to mention that it keeps near perfect time even tho this iconic classic is not COSC certified. Please see the 6th pic as seen  on  my timerapher!!

As complete as they come. As many would have known, this sold out online within 4.5 hours. . What you see in the pics is what you get complete with Factory Warranty Dated SEpt 2017 from a local Omega Boutique, basically everything!

Between Lugs: 20 mm
Bracelet: leather strap
Case: Steel
Case Diameter: 42 mm
Dial colour: Black
Crystal: Hesalite crystal
Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 12:27:12 PM by jetstrim »

Offline jetstrim

Re: WTS Omega Speedmaster ‘Speedy Tuesday'LE 2012 pcs Under warranty
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 01:59:09 PM »
And its SOLD