Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: (WTS) Panerai PAM356 Dirty Daylight Chronograph  (Read 5304 times)

Offline summerdragon

• Freshie
(WTS) Panerai PAM356 Dirty Daylight Chronograph
« on: August 17, 2018, 12:57:55 AM »
44mm case diameter.
100 meter water resistant.
Automatic Caliber OP XII.
COSC Chronometer certified.
46 hours power reserve.

One of the best looking chrono PAM, certainly the best looking one among Daylight series. With the dial being less busy and filled with dirty brown marker and hands, absent of tachometer scale bezel, makes it the best looking one among Daylight series. Nicely aligned 3 liner wording on the dial, with the 'Daylight' wording in Grey color really makes a huge difference.
The PAM356 was the last release from the Daylight, with only total of 3000 pieces made, makes it very rare to be found on the market. It's also the only Daylight with dirty dial. A collectible piece, since the Daylight series has been discontinued. Finished in Fully brushed stainless steel Luminor case is also another rare point to be found among Panerai (Most Luminor are mirror polished)

Condition:
The watch just sent for light polish, hence it's in mint condition, i would rate it 95% minimum. Original leather strap and original rubber strap both are new unworn! Mine is the O series watch, which is the last year of Daylight as well as last of PAM356.

Comes with fullset including:
Outer box, inner wooden box, instruction manual, warranty booklet, COSC certificate, unworn Original Leather Strap, unworn original rubber strap, tools for strap change, warranty card dated 2012.

Final retail price for this piece b4 it discontinued is over 30k.
Asking for a reasonable price of RM19500, near offer will be considered, but no lowballer pls.

Provided with 6 months Personal warranty for movement, u buy with peace of mind.

Trade in accepted, if buyer willing to take abit loss in trade value.

Reach me at 0167123016 Danny.
Whatsapp preferred.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:04:56 AM by summerdragon »

Offline summerdragon

• Freshie
Re: (WTS) Panerai PAM356 Dirty Daylight Chronograph
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 09:15:48 AM »
Watch is on hold for a gentleman till end of August, pending fund.

Offline summerdragon

• Freshie
Re: (WTS) Panerai PAM356 Dirty Daylight Chronograph
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 11:58:48 AM »
The watch is sold, thx MWF.