Author Topic: Help: Apple Watch no longer water proof!  (Read 5839 times)

Offline ci54

• Freshie
Help: Apple Watch no longer water proof!
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:24:04 PM »
Hello everyone,

Does anybody here know where I can get this problem fixed? Somewhere in Kota Damansara area will be great..

Thanks in advance..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline wafiw

Re: Help: Apple Watch no longer water proof!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2023, 07:07:07 PM »
Hello everyone,

Does anybody here know where I can get this problem fixed? Somewhere in Kota Damansara area will be great..

Thanks in advance..
Steps to remove activation lock on Apple Watch without previous owner

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Search Online: Use search engines to look for repair shops or service centers in Kota Damansara that offer the specific type of service you need. You can search for the type of device or problem you have (e.g., smartphone repair, computer repair) and include "Kota Damansara" in the search query.

Local Directories: Check local business directories or listings specific to Kota Damansara to find repair shops or service centers in the area.

Ask for Recommendations: Reach out to friends, family, or colleagues who live in the area and ask if they know of any reliable repair shops.

Online Forums and Social Media: Look for online forums, community groups, or social media platforms where people discuss local services in Kota Damansara. You can ask for recommendations or experiences from others who have had similar problems.

Visit Nearby Malls or Shopping Centers: If Kota Damansara has shopping centers or malls, there might be authorized service centers or repair shops located within them.

Once you find a few options, you can check reviews and ratings to gauge the reputation and reliability of the repair services. Additionally, you may want to call ahead to inquire about the specific problem you have and if they can handle it.

Always choose reputable and authorized service centers if possible, as they tend to offer better quality service and genuine replacement parts if needed.

Keep in mind that my information is based on data available up to September 2021, and the availability of repair services in specific areas can change over time. Therefore, it's a good idea to verify the information and check for recent reviews or updates to ensure you find a reliable place to get your problem fixed.