Author Topic: 2 mid-price timepieces or 1 expensive one  (Read 9571 times)

Offline Nkssupreme

Re: 2 mid-price timepieces or 1 expensive one
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 10:37:55 AM »
Based on the 3 watches mentioned, go for the explorer 2. If u buy the other 2 first, u will still lust for ex2.

Offline William

• Freshie
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2018, 12:59:20 PM »
I'd get one.. Because having two, I would for sure have more favoritism and knowing me I would only wear one more than the other and then sooner or later I'll sell the other :P So having 1 means I would wear it more without anymore doubts..

Offline Danielo

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2018, 06:54:22 AM »
In reality you knkw what's gonna happen right?

You'll buy the more expensice watch because you already have the budget for it, later down the road the itch will still be there for the other two.

And being cheaper, they are more accessible to a purchase and eventually, you'll have all three.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Offline koryong

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2018, 03:26:36 PM »
If you must buy new, then the Explorer II makes more sense for many reasons ie. higher residual value, greater brand prestige etc.  If you don't mind used but still with warranty, you could probably find a 2 or 3 year old GMT or Sub too.

If you prefer to rotate between 2 watches, maybe a nice Omega moonwatch and an Oyster Perpetual, both new for a tad over 30k.

Offline shengyang

• Freshie
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2018, 08:11:55 PM »
Get 1 which is more expensive, assuming you like that one the most. Don't make logical purchase, you need no logic in love.