Author Topic: anyone been this shop before?  (Read 3826 times)

Offline waterluc

anyone been this shop before?
« on: December 15, 2014, 10:44:34 AM »
I m thinking of sending my car to service at other place..cz the service of the shop I m used to go recently unable to fulfill my satisfaction..and I wan recommended by my fren about this….

I never been there so abit doubt about their service..

Anyone went there before? How about their service?

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
Re: anyone been this shop before?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 10:10:54 AM »
actually normally those shop with dealer is more expensive one! u can send ur car to those normal shop service lah, very easy. and cheaper lo. since GST coming soon, so can save a little bit ma save lor. hehe

Offline kennyjo

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 09:48:35 PM »
actually normally those shop with dealer is more expensive one! u can send ur car to those normal shop service lah, very easy. and cheaper lo. since GST coming soon, so can save a little bit ma save lor. hehe
i don't think so,to drive safe,you better send your car to those reliable shop such as tyreplus.
send to tyreplus might be expensive a bit,but how often you service your car?2-3 times a year?
you no need to service your car monthly,so for your own safety,you have to think twice.
don't you think life is more important than money?

Offline xy86

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2014, 08:29:29 AM »
I had saw this shop near my area but never step in
Physically it looks clean and Im afraid of charges will be expensive
if anyone had try will like to listen more feedback about their service

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 07:30:40 PM »
i think if u do not drive recklessly, then the normal service may not cost you too much lah. cause less prob ma.
when u driving car with your love one inside the car, better drive carefully and remember send your car to check regularly la. safer.

Offline waterluc

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2014, 05:59:12 AM »
and this shop available in many areas after I checked out..very convenient and do not need worry about that unable to locate the shop..
I have to faster send my car to this shop for service before the school reopen…cz the school is opening soon and i will be very busy after that :-\

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 08:06:16 AM »
make sense when u got ur service from xpert.. quality n safety first  8)