Author Topic: 20 APR Wristshot  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Godzillaz

20 APR Wristshot
« on: April 20, 2012, 08:04:43 AM »
This is me starting a new wristshot for the weekend. The purpose is to help better track time. The last one stretch up to 2 years, way way overdue. We should stop posting photo after Sunday (or else it defeat the purpose of weekend). The idea is to have more short threads but new than a massive old one that started since god made earth.

Hope some one would start this every weekend, if not I'll try to start 1st. Let's see how it goes.

All those project watch talk leaving me in need of some fresh air so I took a stroll in the garden with an old friend.

BTW someone should to start weekday wrist shot.

Regards
Tyler

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
Re: 20 APR Wristshot
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 08:08:05 AM »
Nice, gilt dial?

Offline Godzillaz

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 08:25:16 AM »
How come you're always 1st one to reply my post? Are you stalking me? ;D

Yes is gilt.

Come on post your watch I wanna see. Let's have fun.

I can really use a x-33 now  ;)

Regards
Tyler

Nice, gilt dial?

Offline Godzillaz

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 09:48:14 AM »
THX  :D

Regards
Tyler

This is me starting a new wristshot for the weekend. The purpose is to help better track time. The last one stretch up to 2 years, way way overdue. We should stop posting photo after Sunday (or else it defeat the purpose of weekend). The idea is to have more short threads but new than a massive old one that started since god made earth.

Hope some one would start this every weekend, if not I'll try to start 1st. Let's see how it goes.

All those project watch talk leaving me in need of some fresh air so I took a stroll in the garden with an old friend.

BTW someone should to start weekday wrist shot.

Regards
Tyler

Nice watch bro! Wear with good health :)