Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Rolex Explorer ii 16570 white with chapter ring  (Read 5469 times)

Offline adamjohari

• Wristy
Rolex Explorer ii 16570 white with chapter ring
« on: November 21, 2015, 08:32:34 AM »
Hi there,

I'm looking for a Jaeger LeCoultre watch. I just purchased the Explorer from Hang Thai and it's still under one year warranty from them. In the event something happens within one year, give me a call and we can both go there to sort things out.

The watch comes with authenticity card (which serial matches the serial number on the chapter ring).

The bracelet is missing some links, but won't be an issue unless you have unusually large wrists. An additional leather strap will be provided.

Comes with the inner box as well.

I'm not sure if this is the 3186 (better compared to the 3185) movement, but i believe it should be since the chapter ring is present.

Thanks for looking. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or whatsapp at 016 333 779zero.

Adam
Adam J
Currently own: Rolex GMT Pepsi 126710BLRO mark 1

Offline adamjohari

• Wristy
Re: Rolex Explorer ii 16570 white with chapter ring
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 05:39:06 AM »

New pics! Placed the bracelet back on in the first pic. In the second pic you can see that the watch has been protectively taped. Third pic shows it in its box. Don't want to use it much since I'm going to sell or trade.
Adam J

Offline adamjohari

• Wristy
Re: Rolex Explorer ii 16570 white with chapter ring
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 06:22:18 PM »
SOLD to a nice guy. Thanks MWF!
Adam J