Author Topic: Bremont Watches  (Read 19006 times)

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection
Re: Bremont Watches
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2017, 06:07:29 PM »
Do anyone have the opinion that the pricing is on the high side considering the brand is relatively new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, for what u get for the price .. is quite reasonable . Lots of research into the design , construction and testing ... and it's anti shock /magnetism , etc albeit the movement.

For RM13K -15K, the spec is a lot better than other more established brands in similar bracket.

I can accept the rm13k to 15 k bracket but anything more does appear stretching it. Only time will tell whether the premium is justifiable.

Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder-their pricing philosophy does appear acceptable to their customer base.

Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline mongourou

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 10:22:51 PM »
Hi All,

First post here. One of the first buy I made when I arrived in Malaysia three years ago was a Bremont Solo white 43mm (from Swiss Watch Gallery in Pavilion). I bought few straps for it (leather NATO, the temple island rubber strap, some 2 pieces leather strap) and dearly loved it for the first 18momths (in fact until I bought my Speedmaster). I still love the triple case and the lug shape but as it often happens, my taste slowly changed and I now prefer wearing watches between 39 and 42mm. So it does not have a lot of wrist time recently.

I tried the Airboss Mach 1 this week end and strangely found it too small on my 7inch wrist. The stepped bezel was not for me either.

I have included few images.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:51:17 AM by mongourou »
Omega - Tudor - Halios - Casio

Offline mongourou

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 06:33:47 PM »
No interest for Bremont in Malaysia???
Omega - Tudor - Halios - Casio