Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS: Omega Speedmaster Co-Axial Chronograph Moonwatch 44.25 mm  (Read 4975 times)

Offline jason_loh

• Freshie
Hi all, selling my Omega Speedmaster co-axial moonwatch 44.25mm. This comes with the Omega in-house automatic co-axial calibre 9300 movement.

Classic steel on stock matte gator leather strap and deployant buckle. Model ref 311.33.44.51.01.001.

Would make a nice daily watch with 60 hours power reserve and very accurate timing. Crystal is super clear and scratch free with double sided AR coating. 100 metres water resistance. All this combined makes this Speedy co-axial a fresh and practical iteration of the moonwatch.

Will include an additional Omega DSOTM nylon strap that was purchased separately at RM940 some years back. So you have the option of dressing up with the stock leather strap or dressing down with the nylon strap, which by the way is quite cool.

Comes with an Omega quick service paper and receipt for the Omega nylon strap purchase. No box or other papers.

Watch is generally in good and clean condition. The stock leather strap is still clean with plenty of life as it was worn mostly on the nylon strap.

Discontinued model with last retail price above RM30k.

I’m asking a fair RM17,900 for this package.

I’m located at Sri Hartamas KL. Please feel free to whatsapp O12-212O865 Jason for any enquiries.

More info on the watch as below.

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-omega-speedmaster-moonwatch-omega-co-axial-chronograph-44-25-mm-31133445101001

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jason_loh

• Freshie
Re: WTS: Omega Speedmaster Co-Axial Chronograph Moonwatch 44.25 mm
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 08:59:59 PM »
Watch on hold pending COD on Thu 30/1/2020. Thanks!

Offline jason_loh

• Freshie
Re: WTS: Omega Speedmaster Co-Axial Chronograph Moonwatch 44.25 mm
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 04:10:04 PM »
Watch sold. Thank you buyer and MWF!