Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Sapphire Sandwich (Ref no. 31130423001006)  (Read 4521 times)

Offline bryanL

Omega Speedmaster Professional Sapphire Sandwich (Ref no. 31130423001006) aka Speedy SS.

- Pre-owned in good condition. Selling as to trim down my collection.
- Watch purchased from local Msia AD (Cortina Watch KLCC on 04 October 2015.
- Full complete set with full boxes, manual and waranty card. Please refer to pictures of everything included.

Straps included in the sale:

1) Original Omega full links bracelet (used once before change to aftermarket straps)
2) Original Omega G10/Nato Strap (used couple of times)
3) Original Omega NASA velcro strap (unused)
4) Aftermarket Hirsch leather brown strap (fitted on watch currently, unused) - worth RM 3xx
5) Aftermarket Hirsch white alligator strap (used once) - worth RM 3xx
6) Aftermarket Hirsch grey sailcloth effect strap (used frequently) - worth RM 3xx

- There is a minor ding on 930 bezel position. The lugs has scratch marks due to constant strap change. Can be easily polished off.
- COD Nilai. Other areas can be arranged. NO POSTAGE due to size.

Asking for RM 14300 (negotiable).

My Take:
Brand new wstch after discount is RM 22040. In my opinion, Speedy SS are hard to come by compared to Hesalite model. To purist, Hesalite might seem to be the only Speedy to own but believe me, for everyday use and for movement geek out there, there is no question that this is much more desirable and practical model. With Omega trying to mimic Rolex in coming years (example 321 movement that demands exorbitant pirice), rumour has it that the current Speedy Professional line-up are on verge of becoming things of the past. Thus its a great opportunity to have one in your collection.

Interested can call/sms or preferably whatsapp me at 0168558894

Thank you MWF and enjoy the pictures of the real watch below.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline bryanL

Watch SOLD to a fellow MWF member. Awesome gentleman.

Kindly close this thread, and thank you for the wonderful platform :)