Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 Pepsi  (Read 7820 times)

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 Pepsi
« on: March 14, 2020, 10:20:02 PM »
Rolex GMT-Master II 16710

For me, a true GMT-Master has a Pepsi bezel. Black is for Submariners and black and dark red (Coke) is just because Rolex needed something else. I know, I know, the latter was introduced with the introduction of the GMT-Master II while the Pepsi bezel originally was for the GMT-Master (I). Still I prefer Pepsi, most probably as it is how I think of a GMT-Master when I close my eyes.

We all probably know that the red color of the Pepsi bezel tends to discolor over time. Many amateurs assume that a watch is only as valuable as the actual condition of it. In general, this assumption is correct, because if you have your watch serviced more often, you can also ask for higher prices. In the case of bezels and dials, however, the fading or the patina is not a defect in their beauty, it is rather a sign of the authenticity of the timepieces, which verifies them as vintage models. Collectors spend a lot of money on these models.

And that’s the original Pepsi bezels which were supplied by Rolex in the years between let’s say 2001 and early 2002.

It was the time of the lug holes in combination with a bracelet with solid end-links as well.

Not many GMT-Master II’s with Pepsi from these years are around however. The GMT-Master II at that time was standard supplied with a red and black bezel, or with a black bezel. The GMT-Master (I) wasn’t available any more, and so the Pepsi bezel wasn’t all too common.

I'm letting go of my valuable Grail.

Watch Description:

Watch: Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT Master 2 16710 Stainless Steel Men's Watch with Pepsi Bezel

Brand: Rolex 

Model: 16710 

Movement: 3185 

Date: Quickset Date 

Series Number: P 

Pin Hole: Yes

Bracelet: Original Rolex solid oyster bracelet with SEL (Solid End Link)

Diameter: 40mm (excluding crown) 

The bezel is beautifully and naturally evenly faded giving it a very unique look. This gives it a very good investment potential too. The bezel condition is extremely good.

The watch has just gone through a complete overhaul in Tax Seng in Amcorp Mall and comes with ONE YEAR WARRANTY.

The sale comes with Watch, the original purchase certificate with hole punch and the box. I am also include the original service receipt from Tax Seng which comes with one year movement warranty. The movement has the power reserve as spec and the accuracy is +-1 sec.

Market is selling at RM47,000.00 and I am asking for an extremely reasonable RM42,999.

Call or WhatsApp me on 01128003881.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Re: Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 Pepsi
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 10:59:25 AM »
BUMP!

Amazing future investment

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 01:43:13 PM »
BUMP!

39,999!

Fantastic condition! Amazing price!

First come first serve

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 08:07:09 AM »
BUMP!!

Low ballers will be politely ignored.. not a desperate sale..

Genuine collectors are welcomed..

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 08:52:04 AM »
BUMP!

PEPSI BABY!

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie