Author Topic: saw this seiko velatura auto chrono le in bangsar village with q today  (Read 5252 times)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator

# Seiko automatic (self-winding) 34 jewels seiko cal 8r38a movement.
# Platinum color plates .
# 30 minutes and 12 hours registers chronograph date calendar .
# Solid 316l stainless steel combination polished & satin finish case.
# Ratcheted, unidirectional rotating, 0-60 elapsed-time ticn plated carbon fiber inlaid bezel.
# Screw-down sport style screw-down, sport style pushbuttons unique system of protection that finally makes sense - buttons work in a normal screwed down position and do not when you screw them out crown.
# Sapphire flat profile crystal.
# Black color carbon fiber luminous five minute markers raised silver color polished markers dial.
# Losange style steel color lumibrite luminous filled hands.
# Exhibition raised logo/engraved screw-down style case back.
# 316l surgical stainless steel combination polished and satin finish composite material inserts band.
# Sport style with spring release factory logo clasp.
# 100 meters water resistance.
# 50mm 17mm case size.
# Three years limited factory warranty.
# Comes in a very exquisite presentation box part of the limited edition of 2000 pieces worldwide

this is very velatura design.... the combination of carbon n pvd bezel is a killer... its bigger than its case... but at 50mm it doesnt look that big actually! the case is well curve to fit your hand....

26mm lug is a winner.... u can replace the bracelet with rubber and rugged strap... a tedsu kevlar maybe......

not every1 will like this.... but our fren q certainly like it.... very attractive price here in malaysia... with a very bargain discount...

Offline Q

• Freshie
Yen,

Thanks for the full info aka more poison, but this one after having thought that night without much sleep as intended to get it on Sat. So plan for price assault ie reduce somemore, then Morning going out of house, just checked strap collection suddenly, found no 26mm rubber, silicon nor leather max is 24mm, remember I told you strap is an extra large not easily available. So cannot try on with strap so hold for a while. Unlike Sinn U1, at a remarkable 22mm or Fortis at 20mm both sizes stocked to the max.

Yesterday went hunting but didnt find any but today will go directly to source at PJ this time, to grill the boss one shrewed uncle for best price as there I still have some money left from some trades. Will update unless you wanna get one too, then can double grill and squeeze. I have learnt when buying new these days to squeeze for lots of discount as thier margins are good, you wont even imagine if not most dealersl cannot drive S Class, ha ha.

Till the next hunt,
Q

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Yen,

Thanks for the full info aka more poison, but this one after having thought that night without much sleep as intended to get it on Sat. So plan for price assault ie reduce somemore, then Morning going out of house, just checked strap collection suddenly, found no 26mm rubber, silicon nor leather max is 24mm, remember I told you strap is an extra large not easily available. So cannot try on with strap so hold for a while. Unlike Sinn U1, at a remarkable 22mm or Fortis at 20mm both sizes stocked to the max.

Yesterday went hunting but didnt find any but today will go directly to source at PJ this time, to grill the boss one shrewed uncle for best price as there I still have some money left from some trades. Will update unless you wanna get one too, then can double grill and squeeze. I have learnt when buying new these days to squeeze for lots of discount as thier margins are good, you wont even imagine if not most dealersl cannot drive S Class, ha ha.

Till the next hunt,
Q

i do think 26mm rubber strap is available.... i've seen some guy put on their pam.... here some

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/26mm-Black-rubber-diver-strap-for-Panerai-47mm-watch_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ400035506588
http://shopping.msn.com/specs/26mm-modena-lego-style-rubber-dive-watch-band-strap/itemid1145609443/?itemtext=itemname:26mm-modena-lego-style-rubber-dive-watch-band-strap
http://www.globalwatchband.com/group/50/

just check internet selling price... is around usd3800... so better take it as soon... like every know i use to ask ppl pull horse at shop but not this round... u wont get any cheaper....

i wish to... but i committed too many watches lately... just paid for another piece the day before we met up actually...

Offline takashi78

Kind of reminds me of a Concord C1 with that bezel combo.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Kind of reminds me of a Concord C1 with that bezel combo.

but all this while seiko velatura is like that!