Author Topic: EPL Transfers ?? Footie news??  (Read 6682 times)

Offline shijiko_7

EPL Transfers ?? Footie news??
« on: June 23, 2010, 12:04:52 PM »
HI there.. since no one started any Footie news column.. let me do this...

I am a Man U fan and any fan from any club are welcomed to post or give your views but try not to hurt each others feeling... :)

I think Fergie should get players in as the list below :

IN : Stephen Ireland, Joe Cole, Chellini and Fabiano

OUT : Berbatov, Anderson, Owen

what do you guys think?

Offline wslee

Re: EPL Transfers ?? Footie news??
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 11:01:30 PM »
U got yourself a man utd fans here..Hehehe!!! =)

I think they need a creative midfield to replace old boys like scholes,giggs n neville
Another striker to lift burden away from rooney

In:Benzema,sneijer,ozil,cole
Out:Berbatov,carrick,anderson

Offline pexus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 08:58:07 AM »
aiyahhh.....

I am Liverpool fan...not good times for our club...only hoping for best...

hopefully, Torres wont move to Chelsea...if its does, i cant imagine the reaction...Liverpool's chairman/director (cant remember) is a Chelsea fan..and yet the club hired him.....imagine if the club agrees to sell Torres to Chelsea... :mooning: :mooning:
`Learning to appreciate my watch as a tool, and not some fancy branded jewelry'

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 09:01:21 AM »
Your captain Gerard is going to RM, with the new manager now, good luck man.

Offline shijiko_7

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »
aiyahhh.....

I am Liverpool fan...not good times for our club...only hoping for best...

hopefully, Torres wont move to Chelsea...if its does, i cant imagine the reaction...Liverpool's chairman/director (cant remember) is a Chelsea fan..and yet the club hired him.....imagine if the club agrees to sell Torres to Chelsea... :mooning: :mooning:

Basically, Benitez did a great job in getting a lot of good players.. but the problem is with the owners.. same to Man U too.... they are cash sucking basterds! ... Hopefully we will see Ozil, Suarez, Sneijder in EPL soon...

Offline wslee

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 05:43:30 PM »
I agree,now all football owner r cash sucker esp Glazer. They are damn F*** UP with their enormous debt,hindering the team from signing world class player

The stupid CEO claiming that we have 90Million pound of cash and told the fans to shut up,aint he idiot to inform everyone that we got cash n for sure the club will hike up their price assest

I just hope they will sign established star player,cant rely on rooney too much.

Offline pexus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 09:07:37 PM »
wahh....u all shouldnt complain....what have Liverpool won? nothing...to make matter worse...we just changed manager...
at least you have strings of titles and still has SAF....

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 12:34:36 AM »
i rather be in the condition that we are in right now than have ol' red nose.
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline pexus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 07:31:49 AM »
terence....u also Kopite?  :o :o

Offline polobilano

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »
HI there.. since no one started any Footie news column.. let me do this...

I am a Man U fan and any fan from any club are welcomed to post or give your views but try not to hurt each others feeling... :)

I think Fergie should get players in as the list below :

IN : Stephen Ireland, Joe Cole, Chellini and Fabiano

OUT : Berbatov, Anderson, Owen

what do you guys think?

i m man u fan too..i wonder when they wan to buy new player..everyday i go to their website to c any transfer...all is zero..only gossip ...paper say.. OMG fergie.. :Mad: come on ..get a new player for new season..if no..we really will gone from champion... :'(

Offline wslee

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2010, 09:33:55 PM »
I had been browsing through the website,everyday some newspaper claim man u going to sign,so sick of it!!!

Offline shijiko_7

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2010, 01:20:42 PM »
True.. everyday, new players will emerge and saying that Man U would wanna sign them.. this is actually a way for the agent to release some "news" to hype up the player's price..... not good for the market, but good for the pocket.....
Any Chelsea, Man City, Spurs fan here? Arsenal ? only Kop and Reds? come on lads!

Offline adrian

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 07:43:53 AM »
Now that Torres is injured will Chelsea still splash 70mil on him? You never know how he's going to heal, he could become injury prone like Owen. Maybe Abramovich should use that 70mil to buy watches instead. He could buy a lot of Polar watches with that kind of money.  ;D

Offline shijiko_7

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2010, 12:33:19 PM »
Now that Torres is injured will Chelsea still splash 70mil on him? You never know how he's going to heal, he could become injury prone like Owen. Maybe Abramovich should use that 70mil to buy watches instead. He could buy a lot of Polar watches with that kind of money.  ;D

HAHAHA... good pic!!! POLAR!! RUles!!! aheahhheaeh but I am not Chelsea fan.. i gotta get HUBLOT ...

Offline adrian

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2010, 10:48:53 PM »
Joe Cole signs for Liverpool in a 4yr deal!!??  :o

As a Liverpool fan, I am shocked. I didn't see that coming. At the current state, didn't think Liverpool could attract players like Joe Cole. But still, it's a great signing.  :thumbsup:

Offline shijiko_7

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 10:55:08 AM »
It is a done deal.. and Joe Cole is a good bargain... he would have opted for Arsenal or Spurs.. but i think Hodgson attracted him.. since Benayoun is gone.. Insua is gone... Liverpool REALLY need players now......

As for Man U.. i really hope fergie will get a Stricker, Keeper, Mid and Def.....
Hopefully they can get Ozil, Chellini, Benzema and Given... Given is a the most underrated keeper in the world!!! :)

Offline adrian

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »

Rumours have been going on via Liverpool fan sites since April but is now strongly mentioned in British press.

So is the man responsible for basketball in China, the man responsible for Yao Ming in the NBA really going to take over Liverpool? Perhaps it's still hearsay but who knows. I'd love to see the two Americans pushed out without making any profit.  ;D

----------------------
Widespread reports in the English press suggest Chinese billionaire Kenny Huang is in negotiations to take charge of Liverpool.

Huang, the chief executive of Chinese sports investment company QSL, is said to have lodged a bid to the Royal Bank of Scotland, which would leave the current owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, without profit.

Hicks and Gillett are said to be looking for £600 million but - following the refinancing deal put in place earlier this year - RBS is able to take control of the sale if it feels it will offer the best chance of repaying its loan. Huang has apparently made a direct offer to repay the £237 million debt.

The Daily Telegraph claims that, as a result of Huang's valuation, Gillett has told the RBS he is in advanced negotiations with Syrian businessman Yahya Kirdi to delay the sale.

Hicks and Gillett put Liverpool up for sale in April but there has so far been little prospect of a deal being completed. A New York-based equity firm earlier made an attempt to purchase a 40% stake, but the bid was dismissed by the duo.

Hicks and Gillett purchased Liverpool for a reported £219 million in 2007 and, speaking in April, Hicks said: "Liverpool will be the most profitable investment I have ever made. I should make four times my money."

The Independent says Fernando Torres "was briefed on the approach some time ago and will be encouraged, on his return to Melwood, to await the outcome of discussions between the tycoon and Royal Bank of Scotland". Torres is keen to see further investment at Anfield.

Offline pexus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 10:32:27 PM »
Gerrard staying....checked :Cheers:

Torres staying....looks like checked!  :Cheers: :Cheers:

just one more.....Yanks pushed out without a profit..... :mooning: