Author Topic: How long u take to be fully member MWF  (Read 6433 times)

Offline carlcox

How long u take to be fully member MWF
« on: January 20, 2017, 02:35:25 PM »
Can someone pls share how long it take to become member and be able to do posting on classifieds session ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Re: How long u take to be fully member MWF
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 02:47:47 PM »
Can someone pls share how long it take to become member and be able to do posting on classifieds session ???

Read here @ http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=2000.0. The moderators are looking for 25 quality posts, so I suppose those "Nice watch!", "How much?", "Me too!", etc would not count in the post stats. Anyway, it should be very easy to get the 25 quality posts- although in your case, your very first post was already to introduce yourself and ask how to post watches for sale, so your intention in joining us was pretty clear right from the start. You would get there soon, I would think.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 07:36:17 AM »

Read here @ http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=2000.0. The moderators are looking for 25 quality posts, so I suppose those "Nice watch!", "How much?", "Me too!", etc would not count in the post stats. Anyway, it should be very easy to get the 25 quality posts- although in your case, your very first post was already to introduce yourself and ask how to post watches for sale, so your intention in joining us was pretty clear right from the start. You would get there soon, I would think.

i love your reply. In fact the thread starter should learn that post watches for sale at watch forum doesn't really help to promote his watch compare to those mxdah.com or other buy/sell platform. btw all the best to him.

Offline crownorshield

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 12:31:03 PM »
Hi,

No wonder ... I'm new here as well.
Was reading forumer posts till recently register as member.

Offline lowcheetoong

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 12:56:26 PM »
I mean registered in 2015 and I only notice that I need to post 25 post for me to post in classified thread. Hope getting there soon

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 09:35:52 PM »
Yes need to have 25 posts.. I've been trying to get myself the number by helping other members

Offline aariff

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 07:48:05 PM »
I'm new here too. Just registered today and yea, 25posts should be cleared a couple of days..