Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Ball Engineer ii Genesis 125th Anniversary Limited Edition (35% Discount)  (Read 7733 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
With classic design and natural elegance, Ball's "Engineer II" models are sport-elegant watches that feature shock resistance up to 5,000Gs and anti-magnetic protection up 4,800A/m. This Genesis is a limited edition 125th Anniversary piece that is not readily available in Ball ADs at the interim moment. 43mm case, 13.55mm thick, and 28 tritium gas tubes (1mm thick, a first for Ball watches) made this watch a unique collectible.

- New pieces in this combination are selling at Ball and Chrono24 at circa RM7.6k - RM7.7k.
- Letting go @ RM5k only.
- Full boxed set, 99% showroom condition, no dings/dents/scratches, and still under official Ball warranty till April 2019.
- Original stainless steel bracelet with butterfly-clasp is new and un-used. Currently mounted on IWC calf leather, which would go with the sale.
- COD at Mont Kiara preferable, so that you could check on the actual great condition of this rare piece. Grab this at a bargain today!
- More pictures @ https://andywristwatches.blogspot.my/2017/12/wts-ball-engineer-ii-genesis-125th.html

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

PM me for a CNY bargain  :thumbsup:
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

Still getting offers on this piece and realised that the topic was not locked. Watch was flipped in Feb. Thanks for all your interests  :thumbsup: