Author Topic: what musics you download in you smartphone?  (Read 4388 times)

Offline babie

what musics you download in you smartphone?
« on: November 23, 2015, 06:47:51 PM »
hey,guys!what kind of musics you download in your smartphone?
i always love to download the newest songs with my smartphone,Hello from Adele is my top pic recently.
Anyone love this song too? :thumbsup:

Offline ryann

Re: what musics you download in you smartphone?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 09:09:47 PM »
i love kpop the most  :D and kpop almost every month always come out with new songs.
any good app can recommend to listen song?don't want to miss out the new kpop 8)

Offline babie

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2015, 02:56:22 PM »
i love kpop the most  :D and kpop almost every month always come out with new songs.
any good app can recommend to listen song?don't want to miss out the new kpop 8)
i am using yonder music to listen song,this is a digital music service that provides users with free access to millions of song.
can use this service to download and play musics,and it is all commercial-free.it's a quite useful application.

Offline goni

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2015, 03:17:18 PM »
i always love to download the newest songs with my smartphone,Hello from Adele is my top pic recently.
i love Adele 'Hello' too,waiting for Adele new song for so long,finally she release the new album..super like this song,keep repeating the song..

Offline babie

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 01:15:52 PM »
i love Adele 'Hello' too,waiting for Adele new song for so long,finally she release the new album..super like this song,keep repeating the song..
yeah!give me five!what kind of app you use to listen music?
do you use yonder music?
you can try to use this app to listen your favorite music

Offline ryann

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 02:38:46 PM »
i am using yonder music to listen song,this is a digital music service that provides users with free access to millions of song.
can use this service to download and play musics,and it is all commercial-free.it's a quite useful application.

sounds attractive,and it even have more than millions song to access.
how to enjoy this service?

Offline goni

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 09:38:23 AM »
yeah!give me five!what kind of app you use to listen music?
do you use yonder music?
you can try to use this app to listen your favorite music

my friend do recommend me yonder music before,it is 1 of the exclusive deals of magic sim..i just get 1 magic sim pack,but haven't try yet,hahaha,will try it tonight..

Offline babie

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 09:52:37 AM »

sounds attractive,and it even have more than millions song to access.
how to enjoy this service?

ryann,just download yonder music at apple store or play store then register 1 account.
you need to start the app with prompt in 3 songs to identify your music taste,after that those recommend music will auto play.
this app is quite user friendly.

Offline babie

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2015, 09:55:36 AM »

my friend do recommend me yonder music before,it is 1 of the exclusive deals of magic sim..i just get 1 magic sim pack,but haven't try yet,hahaha,will try it tonight..

must try,or else you will regret ;).
this is a totally free app and you can enjoy different exclusive deals montlhy with magic sim also.

Offline r3kahsttub

• Awake, but asleep
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2015, 12:05:48 PM »
HAHAHAHA.

babie
Date Registered: April 28, 2015, 03:28:44 PM

ryann
Date Registered: April 28, 2015, 03:42:20 PM

Very slick, talking to yourself.

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2015, 12:13:13 PM »
 :Blue: :Blue:

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2015, 01:38:57 AM »
Exactly....very funny....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline goni

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 07:29:14 AM »
i just tried this few days,i love the feature that they can auto identify my music taste and autoplay those songs that match my music taste,will continue to explore more features,haha!

Offline splee

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 08:41:41 AM »
I play music to my car stereo using Spotify. So far I find the sound quality to be pretty good with the premium account.