Author Topic: Need help on shooting locations. 10th anniversary portrait with wedding feel.  (Read 3530 times)

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
OK, hope to get some help here.
My 10th anniversary is coming soon and my old wedding pics are getting kinda outdated.
I will be heading down to KL June of 2012 for a photoshoot.
Me and my wife have decided on using Mun Keat.
This time, I will still be wearing a suit and my wife a gown but with the addition of my 2 kids.
What I need now is help on locations that are nice.
It's a one day (4 hour) shoot. Walking distance within an area is permitted... anything further, extra charge.
I am looking for some urban settings with modern looks.
I would prefer if there is someone here that owns a super luxury condo penthouse in the middle of the town with a killer view of the city.... and can let me loan it for 4 hours!!  :Cheers:
Or if anyone have access up KLCC Twin Towers during the evenings... that would be it...
Airport runways maybe?
I dunno man... ideas are here but dunno feasible or not.

As you guys know, I know nothing about photography.
I dun have an eye for locations like some do.
So, I need some help here.
Thanks in advance.
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Use Louis Pang ma, no need to travel here  ;D

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
Louise Pang very normal lah in KK.
And they're not exactly cheap...
Since I will bring my kids down to KL jalan2, I figured why not?
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

Offline Watchnewby

Louis Pang normal in KK?
But in KL, he is one of the maestro in wedding photography. He even won some accolades in his photography works as well.

Anyway, back tyo topic.
Your requirement : "What I need now is help on locations that are nice.
It's a one day (4 hour) shoot. Walking distance within an area is permitted... anything further, extra charge.
I am looking for some urban settings with modern looks"

I was thinking of Lake Titiwangsa with the Petronas Twin tower in the background, but is not what you require (urban setting) since it is located in a park with a lake in KL City.
Another place is at the Bukit Nanas, where KL Tower is located. You can have the shoot at the tower base or enquire if can have shooting up in the KL Tower with the KL cityscape in the bacground.

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
What will be more memorable than all of us wear the watches standing behind you as the back scene and you and yr wife standing in front  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:....something different, and sure your descendant will be proud of you  ;D

Just my 36 cents  :Dancing_banana:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
@Watchnewby
Thanks for the suggestions. Will take a look at those.

@Siodee
Wah... that means I am like the taikor la... all stand behind me hands accross the chest? lol