Author Topic: Introduction of New Member from Ampang, Selangor  (Read 4634 times)

Offline Watchgrocer

• Freshie
    • Join us on our Facebook page
Introduction of New Member from Ampang, Selangor
« on: December 02, 2018, 10:15:31 AM »
Hi everyone!

First of all, a big thanks to MWF for creating this great platform for watch lover like me to participate in discussions of watch related topics.

Honestly, I’m a newbie here and I have much to learn from all Gurus here in this forum. I feel it’s a necessary for me to write an introduction of myself as my first post in this forum. I’m from Ampang, Selangor, working as a watch parts, watch accessories and watch repair tools dealer for my family business.

I started my career as a part timer 9 years ago. Back then, I started from scratch by putting up sales online @eBay hoping to get more experience of online trading and interact with all customers around the globe.
Throughout the years of efforts, my family business is expanding day by day. The watch parts and watch accessories that we’re mainly trading include: watch movements, watch bands, various brands of movements rotors, watch repairing tools, watch tempered glass etc.

Recently, I created a Facebook page for my business to advertise my products to all watch lovers who may searching for parts or accessories they need. It’s newly created, hence, there’re not many posts on it yet but soon it’ll be loaded with more products and briefings. If you’d like to know more about my services or if there’s any opportunity for me to provide my humble service, please find this link useful: https://www.facebook.com/watchgrocer

I sincerely hope that all the Gurus here will be able to help and scaffold me to do better in watch industry by leaving comments on my post in the future or on my FB page.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.  :Cheers: :Cheers:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 10:24:03 AM by Watchgrocer »
Regards,
Cheng, Watchgrocer