Author Topic: Tudor Pelagos - Question on strap options  (Read 4427 times)

Offline dexson

Tudor Pelagos - Question on strap options
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:18:20 AM »
Dear MWF,

Just Acquired a Tudor Pelagos blue 2 weeks ago and loving it !

However, the watch comes with a cool titanium bracelet and a set of rubber strap out of the box.

Im very interested in the black bay blue leather strap with the deployment clasp and I went to rolex service centre to purchase a set. And you guessed it. RSC doesn't want to sell it to me as they claimed it's against their policy to sell a strap to the unmatching watch reference number.

Any advise guys ?

Regards,
Dex

Offline mongourou

Re: Tudor Pelagos - Question on strap options
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 06:37:41 AM »
I went to the Rolex SC and asked for the price of the brown leather strap and deployment clasp for the Tudor Ranger. I received the quote and could order. I do not have a Ranger but I did not mention that to them and they certainly did not ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omega - Tudor - Halios - Casio

Offline dexson

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 02:27:07 PM »
I went to the Rolex SC and asked for the price of the brown leather strap and deployment clasp for the Tudor Ranger. I received the quote and could order. I do not have a Ranger but I did not mention that to them and they certainly did not ask.

Oh.. My mistake that i brought my pelagos there !!!! Maybe Ill get a friend to go get it for me incase she recognizes me. haha

Offline squasub

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 04:09:40 PM »

thanks for the tips  ;D