Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Hamilton Jazzmaster with Power Reserve Indicator Swiss Watch  (Read 9909 times)

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
Hamilton Jazzmaster with Power Reserve Indicator Swiss Watch
« on: September 26, 2017, 07:15:36 PM »
For sale is my lightly used Hamilton Jazzmaster with Power Reserve Indicator H325190 Swiss Watch. Selling is the watch only with no box or papers. I'll give another watch box. The watch is working perfectly fine.

This Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve watch features a lovely textured dial, applied markers, date window, sapphire crystal, and display back showing the automatic movement. The watch also has a power reserve indicator so you know when it requires winding. It comes with an unused aftermarket black leather strap with a  Hamilton deployant buckle and also the original bracelet with 'H' design with all links that can fit a 7" wrist size or 18cm wrist size. The box and extra links is not available. The watch is keeping great time and is in very good condition and is a see to believe conditiontion. The case diameter is 40mm without the crown. The movement is Swiss ETA 2897 with a 42 hour power reserve and a hugh beat of 28,800 vibrations.

Sorry for the not so professional pics as I can't seem to remove the glare. The price is a super bargain at RM2400.00. COD can be arranged at Subang Jaya area and if interested, please call or msg Rizal at 0122072937. Thanks for viewing.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

-RizJac-

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
Re: Hamilton Jazzmaster with Power Reserve Indicator Swiss Watch
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 05:06:21 PM »
For sale is my lightly used Hamilton Jazzmaster with Power Reserve Indicator H325190 Swiss Watch. Selling is the watch only with no box or papers. I'll give another watch box. The watch is working perfectly fine.

This Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve watch features a lovely textured dial, applied markers, date window, sapphire crystal, and display back showing the automatic movement. The watch also has a power reserve indicator so you know when it requires winding. It comes with an unused aftermarket black leather strap with a  Hamilton deployant buckle and also the original bracelet with 'H' design with all links that can fit a 7" wrist size or 18cm wrist size. The box and extra links is not available. The watch is keeping great time and is in very good condition and is a see to believe conditiontion. The case diameter is 40mm without the crown. The movement is Swiss ETA 2897 with a 42 hour power reserve and a hugh beat of 28,800 vibrations.

Sorry for the not so professional pics as I can't seem to remove the glare. The price is a super bargain at RM2400.00. COD can be arranged at Subang Jaya area and if interested, please call or msg Rizal at 0122072937. Thanks for viewing.

PRICE REDUCED TO RM2200.00.  And added new photos.

-RizJac-

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 05:40:54 PM »

This Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve watch features a lovely textured dial, applied markers, date window, sapphire crystal, and display back showing the automatic movement. The watch also has a power reserve indicator so you know when it requires winding. It comes with an unused aftermarket black leather strap with a  Hamilton deployant buckle and also the original bracelet with 'H' design with all links that can fit a 7" wrist size or 18cm wrist size. The box and extra links is not available. The watch is keeping great time and is in very good condition and is a see to believe conditiontion. The case diameter is 40mm without the crown. The movement is Swiss ETA 2897 with a 42 hour power reserve and a hugh beat of 28,800 vibrations.

CLEARANCE PRICE of RM1.8K...BEST deal for a Swiss Watch with Power Reserve Indicator

-RizJac-

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 06:43:10 PM »

CLEARANCE PRICE of RM1.8K...BEST deal for a Swiss Watch with Power Reserve Indicator

BUMP....a real beauty with Power Reserve Indicator

-RizJac-

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 05:59:11 PM »

1.8K gentlemen for a lovely watch with Power Reserve Indicator

-RizJac-

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 06:54:35 PM »

Price DROPPED to RM1,700.00...

Great price for an absolute beauty

-RizJac-

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 07:23:46 PM »

RM1650 XMAS SALE GENTLEMEN

-RizJac-

Offline rizjac

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 01:41:49 PM »

RM1650 XMAS SALE GENTLEMEN

SOLD...THANKS MWF