Author Topic: Bell and Ross Call of Duty GTG on 13 Septermber 2014 (warning: photo's overload)  (Read 11318 times)

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator

It came and go as fast as blink of the eye (Big Font)………………….

………..On 13 September 2014, Owners of Bell & Ross and guests are united in spirit of brotherhood to enrol themselves in boot camp co-organised by Malaysia Watch Forum and FJ Benjamin Luxury Timepieces at The Beast @ The Intermark. Many mainly tears have shed by participant’s during this boot camp. Here are the photo reports of the whole event.

This is how The Beast looked like before it was awake to receive its participants.

This how when it was awoken ready to torture all the recruits.

A military motorbike was on hand to assists any recruits who required transport to the base.

When the recruits enters THE BEAST, they are greated by these ammo box and equipment are ready to be worn.

Some of the recruits are requested to do some pre training drill by running around with ammo box

Nice wall deco by BR that emphasis on different thing.

Recruits started to flow in to report to duty to Commanding Officer on time

There are onsite store for those recruits who did not or just plain ignorant about following the required dress code

Recruits are having good social time before the start of torture.

Random watch spotting worn by the recruits

Every worse recruit’s nightmare was happening now; there are welcoming speeches by Danny from Malaysia Watch Forum and Tong from FJ Benjamin with stern looking Rocketman being the bodyguard for these two in order to prevent bad things from happening.

Here are Mr Tong briefing recruits about BR as a whole.

Mr Tong is explaning what does the BR wall deco symbolise in brand life from gen 1 to current gen 5 which is focusing on B-rocket. Rocketman finally got its well deserve introduction by Tong.

*For your interest those poster’s as shown in the photos are for sale. It is selling at RM80 per piece while the huge Rocketman posters cost around RM1k plus.

Fortunately for the recruits lunch is served right after the session ended. Recruits are served with 3 course meal as you can see in the photos below:

As recruits are having their meal time, Mr Tong actually gave further information on some of the incoming models:

In between course some of the recruit strayed from their teams look onto stuff that tickle their curiosity and recruits start to mingle with each other

Another bonus  event was organised at the same time was best dress award to lucky 3 who deemed to be outstanding.

Here are the compulsory BR group photos of the recruits and the watches they wore.

Overall I really enjoyed this event. I am sure others will felt the same way as I did. Other big thanks for MWF and FJ Benjamin for organising this fantastic event. I really look forward to attend similar kind of event organised by the forum in the near future.

I hoped the rest who attended this event will be have good time reading tru my photo report. Please pardon me if some of the photo’s fall short of your expectation. :Praying:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:58:56 PM by danny »

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Thanks for the event report

Love the photos ... Can feel the joy of every1. Hardly remember when is the last time we been tortured so happily !

Jus for correction
B Rocket is not the gen 5 of BR, it's a continue collaboration with Harley Davidsen for special project & special design watches n bike
B Rocket man came to withness the training and share some joy only
Gen 5 of BR will remain a secret till oct 2014 officially announcement by BR

Anyway,  I wish to see more photo of happily being tortured photos...

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Great theme and great report.  :thumbsup:

Offline Alvin-8880

Great report from Gigi who is already a man after this hell bootcamp day. ;D

Offline danny

• Administrator
Abel,
Thanks for sharing the report. Great pictures and entertaining write up.

I had a truly enjoyable time at the GTG meeting up with fellow watch enthusiasts from Malaysia Watch Forum as well as the Bell & Ross Malaysian Owner's Club on Facebook. Full credits must be given to the organizers including the MWF moderators and the great team from FJ Benjamin for having done a wonderful job organizing the GTG.

I would like to express our appreciation to FJ Benjamin for sponsoring the event including the wonderful door gifts. I'm sure everyone who attended the event went home with fond memories as well as a much greater appreciation for Bell & Ross fine timepieces especially the evolutionary design process behind each generation of Bell & Ross collection.

And we are all looking forward with much anticipation to Generation 5!

:Cheers:

Offline hidden830726

• watchdiary.me
Enjoy the gathering a lot. Great to meet so many like minded people who are so helpful and willing to share their experience.

Thanks for the Organizer and Sponsor.
2 handful of Stowas, 4 Makara and 4 HMT...
https://www.instagram.com/hidden830726

Offline Kronofred

• Freshie
Congrats for this awesome report, it sounds you all enjoyed this great GtG!!!
Best regards from a French BRo ;)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Congrats for this awesome report, it sounds you all enjoyed this great GtG!!!
Best regards from a French BRo ;)

Big HI to French BR0

some day we can hv Fr & My BR0 GTG....

if any French BR0 coming to Malaysia, do inform let MyBR0 give them a warm welcome !

Offline shamtv2555

br really poison me up....

Offline nasa

Had a great time..Job well done..2 Thumbs Up.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Kronofred

• Freshie
Big HI to French BR0
some day we can hv Fr & My BR0 GTG....
if any French BR0 coming to Malaysia, do inform let MyBR0 give them a warm welcome !
Hi Chris, many thanks!!
Won't forget to contact you if I have the chance to travel to Malaysia one day
 :thumbsup:

Offline swleong

Great event report, really enjoying myself that day. Great watches, awesome hospitality from B&R and MWF, cool pilot bag, good old forum mrmbers and new friends,  fabulous foods, interesting cameras.......what else can I say  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
I knew what the event lack off

Female !!!

lol

Offline hidden830726

• watchdiary.me

Female !!!

lol

Lisa around what.

Anyway, i know what lacking.

My WW2 Bomber regulator.  :Praying:
2 handful of Stowas, 4 Makara and 4 HMT...
https://www.instagram.com/hidden830726

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator

Female !!!

lol

Lisa around what.

Anyway, i know what lacking.

My WW2 Bomber regulator.  :Praying:

Arrrrrr.......

My bad, shd hv remind FJ.

Sorry! I buy u kopi