Author Topic: thewatchbox.com - opinions?  (Read 4268 times)

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
thewatchbox.com - opinions?
« on: October 03, 2019, 01:56:30 PM »
Just saw an ad on Instagram for thewatchbox.com. Apparently from HK and now open in Singapore, whatever that means. Anybody has any experience with this site? Legit?

Offline dexson

Re: thewatchbox.com - opinions?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 08:33:54 PM »
I am a fan of the watchbox show. You can find their youtube talk show, usually with updates several times a week.

Look out for the presenter : Tim.

He is a watch GURU whom I really respect.

These aside, do keep in mind that they are a retailer for both new and preowned watches. Hence, they usually bring out the best of every watches but seldom talk about their downside.

And yes, watchbox Singapore is legit. They have been planning the Singapore branch for quite some time and its recently open for business.

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 08:36:29 PM »
Great! Thanks for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phan

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 11:32:27 PM »
Just saw a video at YouTube.. the watchbox has over 80 pieces of GMTs, 150 Daytonas.. that's what they do. They buy and sell.

Offline whyeshen

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 08:05:06 AM »
Thewatchbox is legit. They've been around for some time but only recently in this region i.e. Singapore. I have briefly looked through the watches listed and I feel that their prices are not exactly competitive. A little on the high side, similar to Wing Wah. Can't comment on other areas of the business e.g. service and warranty as I have not made any purchases from them as yet.

Offline Phan

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 08:09:51 AM »
Most of their watches are in Hong Kong whenever sold they will shipped from there. Buying watches is something very personal.. personally I wouldn't buy from any websites especially pre owned. The Americans are used to it though. Buying a 70k GMT via online and delivery.. I couldn't do it via online.