Author Topic: Osaka Trip 2014  (Read 5663 times)

Offline nasa

Osaka Trip 2014
« on: October 08, 2014, 04:09:53 PM »
Dear all sifus & my fellow forumners...

I'll be going to Osaka next month for about a week..After deducting the arrival & departure days I have about 5 solid full days to spend into.. I've already listed places that I want to go & experience the place & culture. Appreciate if you guys can advise me based on your previous visits, things that I shld try, do's & don't, etc2...& off course if there's a good place for watch hunting (if got ample time off course) Below are the things that I've already included into my itinerary..

1. Osaka (Universal Studio, The Castle, Aquarium)
2. Nara
3. Kyoto
4. Kobe
5. Hiroshima
6. Koyasan

I know that I might not be able to go to all my "targeted" places above..& of possibilities of last minute changes that might change the overall plan. So really appreciate all the feedback from you guys.. Also anyone knows how much is the JR pass nowadays?

Tq in advance for your kind assistance guys.. :Cheers:

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 04:11:43 PM by nasa »

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: Osaka Trip 2014
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 08:45:42 AM »
u need 3 days at kyoto bro.... concentrate at Osaka & Kyoto will be better !
or else u will spent too much time on travelling in train...

i love see historical places, old architecture, unique environment... Kyoto is definitely a great place for that

Offline nasa

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 03:09:52 PM »
As usual Chris, yr pictures are always so breathtaking!! So beautiful. .Actually I plan to spend 1 day at Kyoto..Since I've already booked the hotel at Osaka for the whole trip, u're absolutely right that I'll spend quite a considerable time in the train just to go back to Osaka after each trip..Still got ample time for me to plan my itinerary properly..Tqvm for your advice bro..Will definitely look into it.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 07:36:23 AM »
As usual Chris, yr pictures are always so breathtaking!! So beautiful. .Actually I plan to spend 1 day at Kyoto..Since I've already booked the hotel at Osaka for the whole trip, u're absolutely right that I'll spend quite a considerable time in the train just to go back to Osaka after each trip..Still got ample time for me to plan my itinerary properly..Tqvm for your advice bro..Will definitely look into it.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i photoshop lah....
i nvr spend enough time for watch shop survey each time....
mayb osaka is a gd place

any taiko here can guide

Offline Yoda

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 07:18:25 AM »
Watch shop aplenty at Shinsaibashi, Osaka  :thumbsup:
"Train Yourself To Let Go Of Everything you Fear To Lose"

"The Fear Of Loss Is A Path To The Dark Side"

Yoda

Offline Cesarneri

Osaka Trip 2014
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 05:12:00 PM »
Dear WeAreAwake community,

Im heading to Japan on Monday for about 10 days wish it were longer.  Im going to mostly be in Tokyo but will take a short side-trip to Kyoto and Osaka for one day each.  Ill be traveling with a native Japanese speaker.

What Im wondering is, given that there will be so incredibly much to see and do, does anyone have any suggestions for absolutely must see places/must do activities?  I know I must come to terms with the fact that I cant possibly see everything--not even close--and it probably wouldnt be enjoyable to even attempt that.  Living in NYC all my life, I still cant say Ive seen or done even close to everything here, so I fully realize that larger Tokyo plus the other two cities in about a weeks time will be limited.

But yes: any top picks besides the Park Hyatt?  Thanks so much in advance.
I trust best forex trading system for independent business

Offline brasso93

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2021, 05:32:16 PM »
Nice pics makes me miss Japan more during this Pandemic