Author Topic: Rolex Service Center refuse to do service quotation during service warranty  (Read 4743 times)

Offline yehlai

Relox refuse to do service quotation for me because my watch is still under 2 years service warranty.

I just acquired a mint condition vintage (pre owned) which done service by RSC like less than a year from a reputable dealer. Then I send back to RSC as usually for an authentication check (service quotation) . But RSC only helped me to check the timing and refuse to do service quotation even I request and willing to pay for the service. I can only send back to RSC like after the service warranty expired? If I discovered anything after 2 years then that's toooo late.

Any other place can I send for authentication?
(although my 1st choice was always RSC all this while)

Offline qazsiz

• Freshie
Just wondering, if they kind of “confirmed” that the watch is still under warranty period and did a actually check the timing, wouldn’t it be an indirect confirmation of its authenticity

Offline yehlai

When the watch cost like a car, you wouldn't want to take any risk

Offline koryong

Myvi or Lambo ?  ;D

Personally for me, that's good enough as a "verification". 

Alternatively shops like WW & TS can easily verify your watch too, but being independants, not everyone will have the same opinion about them.

Offline mopiko

Msia RSC does authentication check? If so, how much is it & turn around time
As i know Spore RSC no longer do authentication