Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] Casio G-shock MTG-B1000B-1A4  (Read 6488 times)

Offline ethan89

[WTS] Casio G-shock MTG-B1000B-1A4
« on: September 18, 2018, 09:17:03 AM »
New arrival next generation Casio G-shock MTG is up for sale, the MTG-B1000B-1A4.

I gotta admit it was a impulse purchase due to the very last day of tax holiday (bought it at 31 August 2018), within this two weeks, this beautiful timepiece just doesn't get much wrist time as it deserved (worn it occasionally to admired, never wear it outdoor). Probably I find it too big to my wrist, I got small wrist (6.5 inch).

Bought it with RRP RM3399, letting go at RM2999, my loss is your gain.

The watch come with full set, outer and inner box, paperwork, warranty card (1 year warranty started at 31 Aug 2018, extra 6 months warranty is available via online registration)

Please contact me at OI2-9698I96 (Ethan) for further discussion, lowballer will be politely ignored, thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product brief introduction

Casio first announced the G-Shock MTG-B1000 at Baselworld 2018.

The solar-powered MTG-B1000 introduces Bluetooth connectivity to the MT-G line, unlike it's predecessor, the MTG-B1000 is much smaller and slimmer, by improvising the reductive approach, the new G-Shock MTG-B1000 thinner structure given it a distinctive new look for a luxury G-Shock and one that adds a new dimension of style and comfort.

A carbon fibre reinforced inner case is housed in a box-shaped frame that connects the bezel, back cover, and band connector. The fine resin band is connected by metal parts and large bolts in which shock/vibration-resistant to its finest. The new MTG inclusion of the brand’s proprietary “Triple G Resist” technology which consists of a three-layered approach focused on shock resistance, vibration resistance, and centrifugal force resistance.

The MTG-B1000-1A has a silver stainless steel body and a black band.
The MTG-B1000B-1A has a black IP body and a black resin band.
Both models are announced during Baselworld 2018, released in July in most of the countries.

The MTG-B1000B-1A4 has a black IP body and a red resin band.
The red and black combo MTG-B1000B was announced and released in July, reached our shore at 27 August 2018, at G-Factory.

Spec:-
-Measurement: 55.8 x 51.7 x 14.4 mm (compared to 58.8 × 54.7 × 16.9 for the MTG-G1000)
-Weight: 123 grams (compared to 198 grams for the MTG-G1000)
-Sapphire crystal
-Shock resistant (Triple G Resist)
-200m water resistance
-Radio Wave Reception: Automatic reception up to six times a day
-Bluetooth connectivity (Smart phone link)
-World Time: 27 cities (39 time zones, daylight saving on/off) and Coordinated Universal Time
-Auto Summer Time (DST) switching (hone time / world time switching)
-Stopwatch: 1 second, measuring capacity at 23:59’59 , measuring modes, elapsed time
-Countdown Timer: Measuring unit at 1 second (maximum 24 hours)
-1 independent daily alarm
-Smartphone Link Functions (world time: over 300 cities, automatic time adjustment, easy watch setting)
-Day and Date Display, Fully Automatic Calendar, LED light (super bright illuminator and afterglow), Battery Level Indicator
-Tough Solar power system (solar-charging system)
-About 18 months with the power-saving function ON after charge. Automatic power-saving mode will be activated after a certain period in a dark location.

Product introduction kindly refer to the video link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IucfXxrXR2c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 09:28:48 AM by ethan89 »

Offline ethan89

Re: [WTS] Casio G-shock MTG-B1000B-1A4
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 06:41:50 AM »
[BUMP] Trade are welcome.

Offline ethan89

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 11:18:04 AM »
[BUMP] PRICE REDUCED RM2600.00 (Firm price, item BNIB).

COD : Puchong, Sunway, PJ area.

Offline ethan89

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 08:24:58 AM »
Watch sold. Thank you.