Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS - PANERAI PAM 560 - FULL SET  (Read 6267 times)

Offline dexson

WTS - PANERAI PAM 560 - FULL SET
« on: February 20, 2018, 12:34:36 PM »
It is with a heavy heart that Im letting go my beloved Panerai PAM 560 (FULL SET) 2 hands. This PAM 560 is the pre 2017 model which comes with a beautiful sandwich dial. The current post 2017 model comes with a recessed dial with filled in lume instead. Panerai has reserved the sandwich for higher end models.

On top of that, this watch is equipped with the in-house caliber P.5000 with 8 days power reserve. My actual testing has gotten 9 days & 10 hours before coming to a full stop.

I decided not to throw in the original leather strap as it has been worn down by me. In addition, i'm throwing in a Hirsch orginal performance strap (Leather on front side, fused with rubber on the wrist side for superior comfort & durability) into the set.

Lastly, I would like to be frank and up front here in this sale - There is a tiny small scratch on the crystal just above the 6 position which might be difficult to be seen in the unfiltered & unedited pictures attached. That being said, it is also difficult to catch under real time viewing. Hence, I am more than happy to show you the watch face to face if you are interested.

Brand?Panerai
Model/Ref?PAM 00560 or known as PAM 560
Movement? In House P.5000 (8 Days Power Reserve)
Year?2015 March
Size?44mm
Material?Stainless Steel
Condition?Used with rating [9/10]
Place of purchased? Swiss Watch Gallery
Warranty?Expired
Description?Minimal Hairline Scratches, tiny scratch on crystal (refer to pictures attached - just a tiny small dot above 6 marker - barely noticeable in pic & real time.
Additional accs?Box/Cert/Rubber Strap/Hirsch original Performance leather strap with fusion rubber base.
Selling Price? RM 16,500.00

Please contact me via call or whatsapp for a chat or discussion/more pics @ 016-2206227.

Offline dexson

Re: WTS - PANERAI PAM 560 - FULL SET
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 06:36:28 PM »
Watch is On-Hold pending COD

Offline dexson

Re: WTS - PANERAI PAM 560 - FULL SET
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 03:18:18 PM »
Watch is sold to a nice gentleman ! Thank you MWF for the platform !