Author Topic: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph CERTIFICATE  (Read 5227 times)

Offline Ray55

• Freshie
Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph CERTIFICATE
« on: February 05, 2018, 09:06:33 PM »
Hi all sifu,

Recently I saw a good deal from online and bought myself a pontos s chronograph, how ever the watch doesnt come with certificate and the warranty card is provided by the seller own warranty card.  Yesterday I went to one of a luxury watch shop to ask for trade in price the boss ask me how come it doesnt have any certificate and I'm speechless.
May I know purchase pontos s chrono or any other ML model always come with certificate?  Or the certificate only available for purchase from authorized dealer? If purchased from grey market any certificate?
RRAYY

Offline G.MAC

Re: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Chronograph CERTIFICATE
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:14:57 AM »
Sounds like you got yourself a watch with no papers and it only comes with the seller's warranty. If a watch comes with papers (certificate, booklet etc) when it is traded in, a grey market dealer would have it. You would just have to tell the shop that your watch has no papers and see what kind of trade-in price they give you. 
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline Ray55

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 05:28:21 PM »
I contacted Authorized dealer they said usually certificate only available for diamond or limited edition.  Finally relieved :Laughing_on_floor:
RRAYY

Offline Timeless

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 08:20:31 PM »
Sounds weird to me as without papers but came along with own warranty card?