Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Rolex Datejust 41 Slate Dial Model No. 126300  (Read 7322 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
WTS : Rolex Datejust 41 Slate Dial Model No. 126300
« on: October 15, 2018, 02:34:12 PM »
Also known as the Rolex Wimbledon, this Datejust 41 Slate Dial looks amazing with its sunburst rhodium dial and green Roman markers. Condition at 9.9/10 in full boxed set, current dated September 2018, unnamed warranty card, and fully-stickered, this is a daily-beater that could pass off as both a sporty and dress watch at the same time. With a smooth bezel, it would not look like the typical Uncle Datejust with the fluted bezel; and would suit well for those whom are in their forties and below (or the young-at-heart).

Letting go fast at RM30k. For more pictures, feel free to swing by http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/10/wts-rolex-datejust-41-slate-dial-model.html.

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

Re: WTS : Rolex Datejust 41 Slate Dial Model No. 126300
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 01:41:18 PM »
Spot this on your wrist and be the next Federer at the Wimbledon Tennis, fellow collectors! For more pics, feel free to swing by https://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2018/10/wts-rolex-datejust-41-slate-dial-model.html.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

Re: WTS : Rolex Datejust 41 Slate Dial Model No. 126300
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 02:21:34 PM »
This watch has been added into a collector's treasure chest. Thx to MWF and Mods for the platform  :thumbsup: