Author Topic: rubber b  (Read 6218 times)

Offline almaine

rubber b
« on: April 03, 2018, 08:24:57 AM »
any recommendation on the brand for rubber b and where to buy?

sorry, newbie here

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Re: rubber b
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 07:20:40 PM »
RubberB is the brand, and there are 2 types ie single colour or duo colours. Within each, you could pair it with the existing clasp or the RubberB tang buckle. I normally buy the ones with the tang buckle so that the clasp would not get scratched. You could order online, or visit the 2 authorised dealers in MY. One is located at Berjaya TS, the other in Amcorp Mall. And for what it's worth, they are really comfortable and vulcanised, unlike the normal lint-magnet straps.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline almaine

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 06:56:19 AM »
RubberB is the brand, and there are 2 types ie single colour or duo colours. Within each, you could pair it with the existing clasp or the RubberB tang buckle. I normally buy the ones with the tang buckle so that the clasp would not get scratched. You could order online, or visit the 2 authorised dealers in MY. One is located at Berjaya TS, the other in Amcorp Mall. And for what it's worth, they are really comfortable and vulcanised, unlike the normal lint-magnet straps.

Thanks!!!

Offline koryong

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 10:30:21 AM »
Go try Everest .... in my opinion, much better than Rubber-B and no fakes like the latter.

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 04:35:00 PM »
Rubber B is comfortable and durable. I have worn this to the gym, to the pool and everything else in between.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Jaymie360

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 06:20:58 PM »
My advise is to buy the real thing. Do not settled with the so called 99.99 percent original as the quality and feel is not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline almaine

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 09:20:46 AM »
Thanks all

Offline mineralwater112

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 03:32:47 PM »
Both rubber b and Everest are top quality. Highly recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk