Author Topic: Nomos in Malaysia  (Read 8325 times)

Offline Keninshiro

Nomos in Malaysia
« on: October 28, 2017, 03:01:32 PM »
Hi All,

Does anyone know if NOMOS have an authorized dealer in Malaysia? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Eric.

Offline mongourou

Re: Nomos in Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »
Not anymore to my knowledge unfortunately. They were present in Pavilion KL few years ago but since left. Closest is Bangkok and Singapore. But you can order on their website (no discount though, I asked).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omega - Tudor - Halios - Casio

Offline Keninshiro

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 03:31:43 PM »
Thank you for the info! It's a shame they left Malaysia because I think they make great watches at a "some-what" reasonable price.

Not anymore to my knowledge unfortunately. They were present in Pavilion KL few years ago but since left. Closest is Bangkok and Singapore. But you can order on their website (no discount though, I asked).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mongourou

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 03:34:41 PM »
I tried the Ahoi in Hong Kong and what I learnt is that even though I loved the watch from the reviews I read, once on my wrist there were no sparkles. So it is always better to try a watch before committing to buy it.
Omega - Tudor - Halios - Casio

Offline Keninshiro

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 07:46:34 PM »
They do sell NOMOS in Shanghai (where I work and stay) and I tried the Ahoi and Club, admittedly I like the club better because of its classic looks. The price in Shanghai is off the charts hence I was hoping to get one once I'm back in KL for holidays this Dec... but alas, from your info I'm out of luck. I did ponder on buying direct from NOMOS but dread the idea of A) the watch lost in transit B) full price disclosure means crazy import tax C) GST... shit!

I tried the Ahoi in Hong Kong and what I learnt is that even though I loved the watch from the reviews I read, once on my wrist there were no sparkles. So it is always better to try a watch before committing to buy it.