Author Topic: Greetings MWFers from East Malaysia  (Read 3803 times)

Offline ruez88

Greetings MWFers from East Malaysia
« on: May 11, 2016, 08:55:47 PM »
Hello there fellow MWFers!

I have been lurking in the forums for the past week and finally decided to say hi!

I am a newbie and only got into swiss watches for real since two months ago.

I got myself a pre-owned IWC Pilot Chrono 3717-01 from a local AD and I have been in love with it ever since.

Read about Rolex and Omega along the way and I have already set my sight on a few must-collect watches. I am eyeing on Rolex Daytona (Ref: 116520) stainless steel and Omega Speedmaster Professional (Ref: 3570.50, 3590.50 and before). I could not believe that I missed both of these watches right before I posted this. I hesitated for a bit and the next thing I know they were taken already! I guess I'll have to wait now and grab them fast when they come along again.

Besides that I also think the Rolex Yacht-Master (Ref: 16622 Platinum) and Rolex Deep-Sea Sea Dweller (Ref: 116660 a.k.a. "triple 6") looks quite cool and may consider collecting them sometime in the future. But I did try on a few Rolex Submariners and find them a little weird on my wrist. I prefer having leather straps.

Well, that's a little something about myself. If any of you have any leads to the Rolex Daytona 116520 or Omega Speedmaster Professional, do let me know!

Cheers!

K.K.

Offline andykwc1

Re: Greetings MWFers from East Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 09:19:48 PM »
Wow.. Look like you have alot of watches in your wishlist

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Offline ruez88

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 09:22:39 PM »
Lol.. It's always good to have high goals.. As for now, pocket-willing, I will try to get the 116520 and speedy first.. =P

Offline Jedirat

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 04:50:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Hope you can fulfill your wish list very soon. Do share your story with us. Cheers..

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 02:54:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum bro. Which part of East Malaysia are you from?
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline ruez88

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 10:53:20 AM »
Welcome to the forum bro. Which part of East Malaysia are you from?

From Sibu, Sarawak ^^ sorry for the late reply. Been busy with working and backpacking Europe for a month =D

Welcome to the forum. Hope you can fulfill your wish list very soon. Do share your story with us. Cheers..

Wow.. Look like you have alot of watches in your wishlist

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Got myself the 116520 Daytona SS white face and loved it! but plan to let it go again because it doesnt have the date and most of the time it's staying in the safe.

I got myself the Omega 3572 too from Taiwan but returned it after they mixed up the movement during servicing!