Author Topic: Final culling....  (Read 13045 times)

Offline darrencw

Re: Final culling....
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 12:24:29 PM »
Mr. Hobbit,

Keeping the Gshocks and the rest? then it won't be limited to 8  :Laughing_on_floor:

Very true, however you need to read this post from the very start. The 8 watches in the collection are what I consider 'good' watches. This does not imply the rest of the watches are not 'good'. I am keeping the independent small makers as well, like Marathon, MIk II, Magrette, etc, but I am not considering them as part of the 8 (or 10). Anyway, the G-Shocks are slowly moving to a fellow collector.

just went through the whole thread and also your collection from previous postings.  :thumbsup:

Offline Cocas

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2017, 04:52:47 PM »
I am not sure I would be selling my undesirable watch collection, so called "culling" here.

But I do salute to all MWF bros culling the watches down to 10 and even less than 10 pieces. :thumbsup:

The courage and determination are so extraordinary. :laugh:

Offline mongourou

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2017, 05:48:50 AM »
I am not sure I would be selling my undesirable watch collection, so called "culling" here.

But I do salute to all MWF bros culling the watches down to 10 and even less than 10 pieces. :thumbsup:

How many watches do you currently have to not be able to consider less than 10 watches in a collection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omega - Tudor - Halios - Casio

Offline Cocas

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2017, 06:26:53 AM »

How many watches do you currently have to not be able to consider less than 10 watches in a collection?

Not many. I only have 46 now.

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2017, 11:01:31 AM »
I've stop acquiring for the moment. Surprisingly, space was the key consideration. Not enough space to put them (plus all the accompanying watch boxes)

Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline asimo

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2017, 11:17:22 AM »
I've stop acquiring for the moment. Surprisingly, space was the key consideration. Not enough space to put them (plus all the accompanying watch boxes)

Bro u should hold a warehouse sales or buy an apartment to store your stocks !

Offline meoramri

• Global Moderator
    • My Eastern Watch Collection
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2017, 09:27:43 PM »

Bro u should hold a warehouse sales or buy an apartment to store your stocks !

I may well have to do that hahahaha

Main watch blog visit: http://easternwatch.blogspot.com

Offline thickface

• Freshie
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2017, 12:20:16 PM »
Currently owning 7 also having a tough time to wear every watch frequently. Really kudos to you all who own even more haha

Offline Cocas

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2017, 12:49:17 PM »
Currently owning 7 also having a tough time to wear every watch frequently. Really kudos to you all who own even more haha

To choose which watch to wear is actually not difficult for me at all. The difficult part is to retrieve the watch I want to wear because I keep them in different boxes and different drawers. And to open the box , I must take them out from the drawer. It's kinda troublesome especially I am rushing to work.