Author Topic: Rolex Verification at Kuching  (Read 5591 times)

Offline spailen

Rolex Verification at Kuching
« on: May 24, 2018, 05:02:13 PM »
Dear all Sifus in Kuching. Any recommendation for place to verify Rolex watch in Kuching? I am new to Kuching and any suggestion or recommendation is highly appreciated. Also kindly provide approximate cost if available.
Thank you in advance for your help

Offline Timeless

Re: Rolex Verification at Kuching
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 08:32:01 AM »
U may try All Watches or City Time.

Offline mineralwater112

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 08:59:02 PM »
Dear all Sifus in Kuching. Any recommendation for place to verify Rolex watch in Kuching? I am new to Kuching and any suggestion or recommendation is highly appreciated. Also kindly provide approximate cost if available.
Thank you in advance for your help

What kind of watch? You can try to post good pictures and our member may be able to give you some quick advice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline spailen

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 08:54:16 AM »
U may try All Watches or City Time.

Thank you for your suggestion for the 2 recommended outlets. Also managed to search these 2 places from the internet. However the deal is off as suspected to be a scam deal. I am actually from KL and saw an advert for a Rolex Daytona RG in Mudah. However seller stopped corresponding when I asked for photo of watch at a certain time, card and receipt.

Name appears in Mudah as Micxxel Txxx but the HP no in Weechat is a lady. Any buyer also interested in this watch is warned to be extremely careful

Offline spailen

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 09:02:48 AM »

What kind of watch? You can try to post good pictures and our member may be able to give you some quick advice

Thank you for your suggestion. However some of the high quality replicas these days cannot easily be differentiate from the original visually