Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [FS]Blancpain Leman Ultra-Slim 100Hours-Fullset(Rare Military Patina Dial!) 38MM  (Read 11721 times)

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
READ ALL DESCRIPTION BEFORE U SCROLL DOWN. ALL THE IMPORTANT INFOMATIONS WRITTEN! I DONT SIMPLY WRITE LONG ESSAY. ALL THE WORDS I WROTE HAS ITS POINT. THIS IS TO LET BUYERS MORE UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WATCH.

Do you know Patek have quartz watch? Do you know AP have quartz watch? Do you know a very simple outlook of blancpain watch the power reserve can long last more than 4 days easily? Do you know Blancpain never made a single quartz watch till today and is one of the oldest watch finest making brand over 300 years old in history? Yes, it is!

If you holding a Blancpain watch you can tell "from the very first moment that this is a watch built by finest watchmaster, not designers". Blancpain make their every single watches by hand from A-Z(start to finish) by a same master watchmakers! There never be any other like this, and the design will remain unchanged. All blancpain movements perpetual calender, tourbillion, moon-phase, ultra-slim, minute repeater all are masterpiece assemble/hand finishing with traditional watchmaking art skills!

Up-sale is Blancpain Leman Ultra-Slim 2100 (2100-1130N-71) 38mm in military dial and form patina over the markers,hands due to age. This make the watch more stunning beautiful in vintage look and you can't get any styling like this in a new watch. A unique characteristics form in this watch!  :thumbsup:

All the components of this watch is original untouched like the dial, hands, sapphire glass, movement, case etc...Glass is without scratches and case,lugs is without ding/dent mark, caseback with light swirl scratches which is normal for a watch without transparent caseback! Watch in nearly MINT condition! This is a watch spend more time in the safebox than the wrist! Date setting time setting crown winding everything is on good running condition! This watch comes with its solid oyster bracelet-link strap!

What is so special about this watch?
-A High-end brand that doing from start to finish from A-Z in the whole watch making process!
-A very rare combination you can seen in pre-owned market!
-A very modern prefect stainless steel case size at 38mm and height just at 10mm !
-A smooth and thin bezel around make it look larger like 39-40mm!
-A vintage patina form in military dial!
-A 20mm lug width is easily accomodate with any kind of strap!
-A screw down crown increase water resistance up to 100M/10bar
-Comes with complete set with box and papers!
-A stunning power reserved up to 100 Hours=4days!!! (Earlier version of Caliber 1151, 29 Jewels, Adjusted in 5 position, 100 Hours power reserved, 21,600bp/h, 185 components, Berrylium,anular Balance wheel, Twin Mainspring Barrels!!!)
-very easy to maintain because blancpain is on of the brand in swatch group currently, unlike AP,PP watch owner need to send the watch to Singapore.
-Took this watch put at table over the weekend and worn back at Monday still running very strong and accurate!
-A very Lucky serial Number of No.3384!!!

The movement caliber in this watch is the most feature I want to share about. Everthing is hand-assemble and finishing with finest watch master and base on Blancpain/frederic piguet 1150/51 which gives the watch more than 4 days Power Reserved! Caliber 1150/51 is the MAINSTAY of Blancpain movement!(Pls read those photo I attached which I snap on the Blancpain latest 2017 issue magazine, they are still discussing about this movement in the magazine!)
At early of 90's most of the watch movement only last for 38-48 hours but Blancpain take the trend and leading to used this Hundreds Hours caliber until today is still using! This movement get many enchanced and improvement from 1992 to 2017 which you can see the components parts from 185 increase to 210 parts until today, but the name of the caliber remain unchanged!!!
The new iconic Blancpain Fifty-Fathoms is still using with this movement.
(Pls refer the attached reference photo which I screencshot online) (after all this caliber also used in breguet, Audemars piguet, vacheron constantin but mainly only up to 70hours power reserved) (famous omega 8500 with twin barrels only gives 60hours power reserve maximum)

The item comes with full package as follows :
-Original Blancpain outer box
-Original Blancpain inner box
-Original Blancpain service booklet
-Original Blancpain Manual/Introduction booklet
-A small size Blancpain envelope
-Blancpain Leman Ultra-slim Hundred Hours watches in 38mm stainless steel with bracelet-link

Cheapest in the pre-owned market or any other seller or shop and this is rare piece! Maybe is the cheapest in the earth with this kind of brand and size and package and condition! Price RM14,299 slightly minimum nego would consider, please dont offer me ridiculous price... (A very affordable price with a High-end brand!) (I can tell you a new blancpain currently at least price more that RM40-50k above!)
Whatsapp or text me at 016-3876108 Mr.CHIA

A short video review of this Blancpain Leman Ultra-Slim : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DhJEAPMqQ&t=1s

If you are planning to buy Rolex, panerai entry model ,breguet, patek philippe, audemars piguet, hublot, jeager le-coultre, IWC pilot, zenith pilot, cartier, chopard, omega all these brand this might another good choice for you...

Example of changing in strap: :Jumping:

Inside of the Manual booklet: :Jumping:

Blancpain Latest 2017 magazine issue: :Jumping:

New Fifty-fathoms reference as we can is based on caliber 1150/1151 in updated version :Jumping:

Some Very beautiful photo from BLANCPAIN!!!  :Dancing_banana:

(Above photo you can seen a Leman chronograph wallclock on upper right-hand side)

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 04:11:18 PM by Olkuu0205 »
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR

Offline Olkuu0205

This stunning collection baby still available, serious buyer welcome to text me.  :Jumping:

Offline Olkuu0205

Hi! Looking a quick serious deal, I decided to give a new unworn thick high quality leather strap to new owner. (Nego)
(Below showing this photo is the new strap will be given together)

Some other example photo of changing in strap

Offline Olkuu0205

BUMP!  :Laughing_on_floor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_5H3ErcQLQ
Movement in action!

www.blancpain.com/en/taxonomy/term/244/list
Take some time surf into the link from official blancpain above which we can see all the new LEMAN model design,dial, size is still remain high similarity and currently any model in Leman series is GUARANTEE cost more than 50K price above in a single piece! 

« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 11:09:29 PM by Olkuu0205 »

Offline Olkuu0205

BUMP!  :thumbsup:
DON'T MISS THIS LEGENDARY RARE PIECE

Offline Olkuu0205

Happy new year everyone! New Years has coming! New watch has to be collect!  :Dancing_banana:
BUMP! The unsigned rotor of this caliber is one of the very rare unique thing which is only can found in fewer old blancpain watches and hardly can seen nowadays based on the blancpain sifu told me when I sending my watch to do health checking at swatch service centre. 1150/1151 caliber is proven highly robust and reliable thus Blancpain still using this caliber on the Fifty-fathoms model  which price more than 40,50k currently :Jumping:
Grab this good affordable opportunity to collect this amazing piece in your collection!  :Cheers:

After I did some research on the price range I offer in market buyer mostly only can get old small size villeret model only. This model value is far more higher than I think expect. But I remain same price for serious buyer. (Slightly nego would be consider, nego till let go) Grab your chance! My lost is your gain!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 03:21:03 PM by Olkuu0205 »

Offline Olkuu0205

Bump!!!  :Dancing_banana:
Watch still available! Welcome to serious deal with this Collector Grade model!

KLCC is opening the only exclusive blancpain boutique in Malaysia soon! :Jumping:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:46:07 PM by Olkuu0205 »

Offline Olkuu0205

Bump for this beauty!  :thumbsup:

Offline Olkuu0205

Sold  :Dancing_banana:  :thumbsup: