Author Topic: IWC Ingenieur 3rd Party Straps? Any recommendations?  (Read 6187 times)

Offline Salience

IWC Ingenieur 3rd Party Straps? Any recommendations?
« on: November 11, 2017, 11:58:18 PM »
Hi guys, I have an IWC Ingenieur 323401 and i would like to swap straps with it to lengthen the lifetime of my original strap. any of you guys know where i can get 3rd party high quality leather straps or even leather bracelets? and how much? would appreciate it. my location is KL/PJ.

Thank you so much!

Offline mongourou

Re: IWC Ingenieur 3rd Party Straps? Any recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 06:18:42 AM »
Are you ok to buy online? If so the best straps I found are from Bulang&Sons, ABP, Camille Fournet and on HODINKEE online shop (part of the straps issued from the same Italian strap maker available from B&S).
Omega - Tudor - Halios - Casio

Offline Salience

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 09:34:31 PM »
yeap. i'm okay but i don't have the tools to do the strap swap. do they sell the tools as well?

the strap is not the normal kind:

https://www.govbergwatches.com/thumb/13532/700/700.jpg
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:36:19 PM by Salience »

Offline ExplorerII

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 04:21:54 PM »
Hi guys, I have an IWC Ingenieur 323401 and i would like to swap straps with it to lengthen the lifetime of my original strap. any of you guys know where i can get 3rd party high quality leather straps or even leather bracelets? and how much? would appreciate it. my location is KL/PJ.

Thank you so much!

Try Bas & Lokes. They make pretty nice straps. But you need to ship from Australia.