Author Topic: Interested in getting a Tudor pelagos  (Read 7971 times)

Offline rayz2003

• Freshie
Interested in getting a Tudor pelagos
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:57:56 PM »
Hi all... i’m in love with the Tudor Pelagos on first sight.. anyone know where can I get the best deal in town..

Been to watatime 1U to have a look at it.. retailing at 17k ++... discount is 10 percent off...

Anymore place I can scout to be a better deal?

Can get it at 0 percent installment would be great too.

Hopefully all Sifu can enlighten me.

Thank you

Ray

Offline dexson

Re: Interested in getting a Tudor pelagos
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:28:02 AM »
Hi Ray,

I just got my Blue Pelly somewhere around June in SwissWatch Gallery.. got 0 percent installment and also 15% off at that time.. if you areinterested in the salesperson please pm me.

Best regards,

Offline CKL1213

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 08:27:09 AM »
bro, look for Cortina, trust me on this, the Fahrenheit 88

Offline rayz2003

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 09:14:47 AM »
Thank you for the reply.. in this case I will continue scouting around before pulling the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline rayz2003

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 09:58:55 AM »
hi .. please PM me the contact ya... i will scout around to check further. thanks.

Offline Danielo

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 06:19:34 AM »
Tudor Kiosk at Pavilion Mall gives 15% off, same as Watatime Pavilion Mall.

Offline thickface

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 07:00:34 AM »
Offtopic:
Few months back I think around Mid this year, there was a Tudor exhibition in KLCC. They offered me 14.7k nego for Tudor Pelagos. Kinda regret not taking it but this year budget don't really allow for it as well haha

Offline KLSharp

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 10:29:21 AM »
My advice is to play off at least 3 AD against one another... When I bought my Pelagos  earlier this year I managed to get it @ 14k ... just had to do some extra walking to and fro between Pavilion and Lot 10

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 12:53:42 PM »
Sometimes I find it funny that Rolex wants to move Tudor a notch up the luxury branding scale; yet its ADs continue to pit each other in the discount section, although the local economy slowdown could be very much a factor at play here. The discounts on Tudor have been increasing to more than 15% now (although good news to us collectors); but on the other hand, the brand would still be look as a discounted brand (just as we would always discount off 30% from the MRSP of Belamich & Rosillo pieces). Make no mistake, I am a Tudor fan having had its BB and Pelagos and I think it's quality is on the spot for its price. Pelagos is getting a bit long in the tooth now and yet not achieving the cult status like that of Sub, so it's no doubt that ADs would be willing to take some cuts in order to move stock along.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline rayz2003

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 01:52:25 PM »
wah.. feel so relieve that i didn't just bought it last week.. It's good and bad to know that the price can go as low as 14k...  :Blue:

Good is that i can use lesser money to own the watch.. bad is that it do affect the value of the watch if the AD keep on giving higher discount...

Anyway, i still see the pelagos and bb as a very well build watch, will continuing scouting for the best deal available.

thank you all sifu for the advices.